Chapter Twenty Four

' I can't believe that he think I am childish.' Talia said annoyed while pacing around the room whereas Aisha looked at her , and just smiled.

'And how he is wrong?' Aisha said and Talia glared at her.

'Shut up Aisha.' Talia said

' Why you are angry Talia that he call your childish or Pari came today?' Aisha asked with a tease in her tone, and Talia sighed.

'I am angrily because he called me childish because of Pari .' Talia replied and started pacing again.

' That ever more childish.' Aisha commended and started laughing whereas Talia angrily looked at her. Before she could replied,the door flew opened and they snaped their head towards door where Doctor entered. They walked toward him

' Hello Mr Sheik.' Talia said and smiled to doctor.

'Hello Mrs Talia.' Mr Sheik replied and returned the smiled.

'I am here to check upon Mr Wali.' Mr Sheik replied and Talia nodded her head in yes whereas Aisha went back in kitchen and Talia walked up with Mr Sheik to Wali's room

' I think today I will take out bandage from his shoulder.' Mr Sheik said and Talia nodded her head in yes. They entered in the room , and Wali looked at them then sat up on bed.

'Salam Mr Wali.' Mr Sheik greeted

'Wasalam Mr Sheik.' Wali replied back.

'How are your feeling now?' Mr Sheik asked while sitting next to him.

'I am tried of staying here.' Wali complained and Mr Sheik smiled

'No worry, today is your last day anyway.' Mr Sheik said while checking his shoulder and Wali nodded his head in yes. Then Mr Sheik started taking off his bandage while Wali looked at Talia who was standing right behind the Mr Sheik , but was not looking at him at all showing him that she still was angry with him. Wali just nodded his head on her childishness. Mr Sheik threw away the bandage in the bin after taking it off which was right next to his bed.

'You are fine now Mr Wali and free to do whatever you want to do.' Mr Sheik said while smiling, and Wali sighed in relief.

' Thank you so much Mr Sheik.' Wali replied and Mr Sheik nodded his head in yes.

'Okay, I will be leaving now but take care of your self.' Mr Sheik said and walked out whereas Talia also started following Mr Sheik to went out. She was about to walked out when Wali called out for her.

'Talia.' Wali called out to her, and she stopped in her tracks then looked back at him whereas he was intensely staring at her.

'Can you pass me glass of water please?' Wali said after a while and Talia walked towards him , and stopped right in front him.

'It is right on your night stand and you can use your own hands now. So help youself.' Talia said while crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes on him.

'It still hurt.' Wali made up the excused and Talia just ignored him and turned over to walked out.

'Okay, I will call the Pari who would love to pay visit to me any time' Wali said teasingly and Talia stopped in her track then quickly turned over and angrily looked at him whereas Wali quickly looked down to hide his smile.

'Are you being serious.' Talia asked and Wali just shrugged his shoulder. She angrily walked towards the night stand then put water in the glass then passed it to him angrily. Wali got hold of glass of water then she quickly turned over to walked out.

'Are you still angry?' Wali asked and Talia looked back at him then she nodded her head in yes while silence took place between them.

' I hate her.' Talia said out of blue and Wali looked up at her. She was glaring on the table as if that was Pari right in front her and she could murdered her. Wali got up and stood in front her

'Did you born like this?' Wali asked and she came back in her senses.

'How I am born?' Talia asked confused while they were looking at each other.

' Mad and Stupid.' Wali replied while smirking.

'You think I am mad and stupid.' Talia asked surprised , and looked away angry as she don't like his comment.

'Yes, you are my mad and stupid wife.' Wali said and turned over to window and started looking outside. Talia looked at his back then smiled appear on her face.

'Yours.' Talia muttered under her breath and Wali didn't even realize that one word was enough to took all anger out of Talia's brain and heart. Wali was about to say something when his phone vibrate. He opened the message to read.

Mr Wali, I think it is time to tell you more about your wife. Do you want to know? Unknown' Wali read it and he instantly knew who had send this message.

'Wali.' Talia called her because he had been quite for some time while staring at his back.

'Get out.' Wali said coldly and Talia shocked stood still at his tone which changed within second.

'Wali, What happen?' Talia asked.

'I said Get out. NOW.' Wali screamed and Talia sniffed on her place.

'Wali, Did I make any mistake?' Talia asked while looking at his back.

'No but you are a mistake.' Wali screamed angrily and looked back at her whereas she freezed on her place.

'I am a mistake.' Talia asked stunned while looking at him.

'Yes, You are mistake of my life.' Wali screamed again and they are standing right in front each other.

'Mistake of your life?' Talia muttered shocked under her breath but Wali heard her anyway.

'You are biggest mistake. All of this would not be happening if you don't exist in my life.
I don't have to went thought this torture and torment if I have not marry you.'  Wali screamed while tears started building up in her eyes.

'Since you have enter in my life there is no peace left.' Wali said angrily while went though his hand in his hair whereas she was standing still on her place.

'I regret the moment, I accept you in my life.' Wali said and tears started coming out from her eyes. Wali didn't even realized that he was breaking her heart in ten thousand pieces which will only be hard for him to mend it later.

'You regret having me in your life.'Talia asked stunned and broken then cleaned away the tears.

'Yes, I do.' Wali screamed and Talia started feeling angry as well.

'Then, get rid of me. Give me DIVORCE.' Talia screamed and without realizing Wali hand flew up in the air whereas she quickly closed her eyes but his hand stopped in mid air while she slowly looked up. They freeze on their places because he couldn't believed she asked divorce from him and she couldn't believe that he was about to hit her whereas tears freely were coming out from her eyes.
💠💠💠