Chapter Thirty Six

She was sitting on the sofa while reading the book. It was nine in night , and she was busy reading when she heard foot steps behind her. She looked back and Wali walked in. She surprised looked at him while standing up from the sofa. Wali slowly walked in and stood in front of her awkwardly while she was looking at him.

'Wali, do you want something?' Talia asked after waiting patiently for him to spoke up whereas he just stood there not speaking. Wali looked at her then nervously went though his hand in his hair. 

'Yeah I actually want to talk about something to you.' Wali said and kept quite while she confused stared at his weird behaviour.

'Wali then talk?' Talia said, and he come back in his senses.

'Actually...I want to...say....' Wali trailer off the sentence nervously and Talia was thinking why he was so nervous?

'Wali You want to say what?' Talia asked encouraging him, and Wali loudly sighed.

'Actually can we sit first then talk?' Wali said and Talia nodded her head in yes while they walked and sat down on the couch then Talia looked back at him as if waiting for him to spoke up. Wali slowly got up from couch and sat down on the floor on his knee in front her while she astounding looked at him.

'Talia can please stop that madness. I am here for you. You need to talk , share your feeling or anything you want  please just come to me. I promised I will not ignored you at all. Just please stop hurting yourself.' Wali said seriously.

'Talia promise me, you will not do anything stupid now. 'Wali said asking for a promise from her then put his hand in front her to got her promised.

'I promise.' Talia said while looking at him. 'You was asking so less Wali you can asked more then this even my life and I swear I will give it to you without a word.' She thought while lovingly looking at him. Walk smiled and stood up then sat back down on sofa next to her. Wali looked at her and then nervously sighed while she was confused looked at him. What he want to say now?' Talia thought while looking at his opening and closing mouth.

'And we are going to Brazil next week on holiday.' Wali said and she dumbstruck looked at him trying to believed she heard it right.

'We going on holidays that too alone.' Talia repeated and Wali nodded his head in yes.

'Why?' Talia asked and Wali looked at her. According to Mr Abduallah they needed to spend some time together so he decided to went on a holidays. By going on holidays they can spend time as well she will got to be in different atmosphere which might helped her as well.

'Just I want to go. Why you don't want to come with him?' Wali asked and she smiled.

'I will go with you anywhere.' Talia said and Wali smiled.

'Good, now get up we will have dinner first then we will watch movie together.' Wali said and she even more shocked looked at him. Why he was giving her shock after shock? Is he trying to kill her? Talia thought.

'Don't get shock. Get used to my nice behaviour.' Wali said and she just nodded her head in yes.

'Now come on follow my steps like a good girl.' Wali said and walked out while she was staring at his back till he disappeared. Then she slowly got up ; and walked out to joined him on dinner table where he was waiting for her. She walked and sat down then they started their food in silence. After having their food they put away the plates in Kitchen because again today Aisha was gone somewhere , and they had their dinner quite late. Then they walked out from kitchen into sitting room.

'What do you want to watch?' Talia asked and Wali shrugged his shoulder.

'We will watch romantic Movie?' Talia said cheerfully and Wali snapped his head towards her.