Chapter Ten

She woke up as sun' s ray were touching her face. She sat down on the bed and looked around. She realised that she was on his bed still wearing his shirt. She got up and walked towards the wardrobe and put back his shirt then got into restroom to freshen up. After coming out from the restroom she walked back downstairs then into kitchen.

'Aisha, what are you doing?' Talia asked and Aisha looked at her.

'I am making coffee. Do you want it?' Aisha said and she nodded her head in yes. Then, she came back and sat down in the sitting room. She turned on the Television and got back in the past.

Flashback:

'Can I come in Sir.' Talia asked while getting inside the classroom. She woke up late which leads her to reached late for University. Today their new teacher Sami yousaf was coming. She was nervous as she knew nothing about him.

'Yes come in.' He said and she nervously enter. He was young  and was wearing black jeans with T-shirt and tie.

'What is your name?' Sami asked

'Talia jabran.' She said and looked at him

'Why you are late?' He asked

'I woke up late.' She said and whole class bursted into laugh

'Really.' Sami asked amused all written on his face.

'I promise Sir, I will not be late from tomorrow.I will put an alarm from today onwards .' Talia said while embarrassed looked down. She was getting nervous when she heard a laugh. she looked up and he was laughing on her. she shocked stared at him.

'Please come in and sit down on your place.' Sami said and she quickly walked towards her seat which was between Moiz and Nadia.

'Okay class let's get back to our lectures.' Sami said and started the lecture. The lecture was not boring the way it used to be with Mr-Baig, He was quite a good teacher and his style was unique which really appealed to youngster because he was young as well.

'Okay, class dismiss and I have given a small assignment which should be finish till the end of week.' Sami said and everyone walked out form class. Sami Yousuf was really good teacher and he was more like a friend to his students then a teacher.

'Talia, Is everything Okay?' Aisha asked and she came back in her scenes then looked up at her. She nodded her head in yes. Aisha smiled then walked out after leaving her coffee on the table. Then, all day she cleaned Wali's room with her own hands and didn't let Aisha to touched anything.It was nine in night when she was sitting down on the sofa while watching TV , and Aisha was busy in Kitchen making dinner. She was feeling really tried due to cleaning all day in his room.

'Beep, Beep.' She heard a car's horn and she confused got up when the door burst opened and Mr Wali Azad entered from the door. She shocked looked at him because last night he said he was coming after four days.

'Will you please send someone to grab my luggage from the car.' Wali said while walking towards her and she shocked nodded her head in yes. He took out his tie and walk towards the sofa and sat down on it. All that time she was just staring at him. She still can't believe he was actually here, sitting right in front of eyes.

'I am tired. I am going in my room.' Wali said without anything else then got up , and walked up towards stairs while she happily walked inside the kitchen.

'Why you are so happy?' Aisha asked teasingly as soon she entered inside the room. Aisha knew how she was so sad and sorrowful from past ten days.

'Shut up Aisha, its nothing.' Talia said shyly and Aisha laughed on her.

'Is dinner ready.' Talia asked while ignoring her laughed and Aisha nodded her head in yes.

'Great, warm the food for Wali. I am taking it in his room. He looked really tried.' Talia explained

'Okay.' Aisha said and start warming up the food.

'Here.' Aisha passed the food's tray to her after warming it up.

'Thank you.' Talia said and took food from her hand then started walking upstairs towards his room. Talia knocked on his door.

'Yes, come in.' Wali yelled from inside. She slowly opened the door and walked inside. She saw him sitting on sofa while his head was leaning on the sofa tiredly.

'Wali, food is here.' Talia said while putting food on the table and Wali looked up at her.

'Thank you.' Wali said and started eating his food.

'Are you alright?' Talia asked concerned.

'I am just tried.' Wali replied.

'You said you was coming after four days.' Talia asked curiously and Wali looked up to her.

'I decided to come today. Is there any problem?' Wali nervously asked and Talia quickly shook her head in no. 'It just I thought you will say I call you last night thats way you are here today.' Talia sadly thought to herself.

'Shall I take out your night's clothes.' Talia asked while controlling her disappointment from his words and he nodded his head in yes. she stood up then walked towards his wardrobe, and took out his clothes. She put them on bed then walked, and stood next to him. She stared at him lovingly. 'She just can't had enough of him ever.' she thought when he suddenly look up at her.

'Did you have your dinner yet.' Wali asked and she nodded her head in no.

'Come here and eat the food with me.' Wali said while pointing towards a place next to him and her heart started beating rapidly. He was being so nice and generous with her.

'There is no other plate.' Talia said .

'I am finish, you can use my plate.if you don't mind' Wali said and she happily sat down next to him then took out his plate from his hand. She refill the plate and started eating the food. Whereas he stood up and walked inside the restroom to change his clothes. He came out after five minutes and walk towards his bed meanwhile she stood up as well after finishing off her food. She picked up the dishes from the table while he laid down on his bed. She was about walked when he spoke up.

'Talia , can you do me favour?' Wali asked from behind and she stopped in her tracks.

'Yes.' Talia said while walking back towards him.

'Please turn off the lights and open the curtain.'Wali said and she respectfully nodded her head in yes. She put back the dishes on the table then walked toward the window's and move off the curtain which let the moon's light came inside the room. Then she turned over and switched off the lights. Now there was only moonlight in the whole room. She smiled then picked up the dishes and started walking towards door.

'Talia,' Wali called to her again and she stopped. She turned over and looked back at him who was laying down on the bed.

'Yes.' Talia said simply.

'Come here please.' Wali said drowsy. She again put the dishes on the table then walked towards his bed where he was laying.

'Sit here.' Wali said while pointing towards his bed side and she confused sat down on his side.

'Can you press my head, its killing me.' Wali said and put his head in her lap. She shocked stared at him then she moved her shaky hand and start pressing his head while controlling her heart . He was giving her shock after shock today. She thought when he closed his eyes and let the sleep took over him. She smilingly looked at his sleepy figure while pressing his head. After some time sleep took over her as well and she leaned back her head on the bed and sleep while his head was in her lap and her hand still on his forehead.

❤️❤️❤️