Chapter Twenty Three

Wali had been back from hospital but was on bed rest from past three days. It was winter so might always took place early. It night time and moon was shinning up at sky with all his mighty. After reading her night Salah she entered in Kitchen where Aisha was busy making food. Aisha looked up at her and smiled.

'What are you making?' Talia asked

'Wali Sir's soup.' Aisha replied and Talia nodded her head in yes.

'How long it will take? I need to give him his medicine after his soup so he could sleep. ' Talia said.

'Just five more minute.' Aisha replied and Talia nodded her head in yes. After a while, she heard car horn's coming from outside whereas Talia and Aisha looked at each other.

'Who is here at this time?' Talia said and Aisha shrugged her shoulder. Talia and Aisha walked out from the kitchen towards main entrance when the door flew opened and she entered.

'Pari.' Talia and Aisha said in union then looked at each other. Pari walked towards them while smiling.

'Hello Talia.' Pari said whereas Talia was shocked looking at her. Before Talia could replied, Pari passed thought her and started walked towards stairs towards Wali's room

'What the hell is she doing here?' Talia asked angrily after coming back in her senses.

'To take away your Wali.' Aisha said teasingly and started laughing whereas Talia angrily looked back at Aisha who quickly looked down to hide her laugh.

' How dare she is here?' Talia said while fuming with anger and clenched her fist.

'Imagine, it been three minute, what they must be doing?' Aisha whispered in her ear and Talia looked back at her.

'No.' Talia screamed while imagining them intimate situation.

'What happen Talia?' Aisha said while smiling to herself as she was enjoying teasing Talia.

'I am going see what is happening up there?' Talia said quickly and started walking towards stairs.

'Stop Talia.' Aisha stopped her and she looked back at her.

'Take soup as well otherwise you will look depressant. I hope you don't want to show this to them.' Aisha said while hiding her smile whereas Talia thought for a second  then nodded her head in yes.

'You are right. Quickly go and get the soup.' Talia said while Aisha nodded her head in yes innocently and got back into kitchen.

'If Allah will forgive seven murder to me, I will murder her seven times in one go.' Talia muttered under her breath when she saw Aisha coming back with soup and passed it to her. Talia turned over to walk when Aisha spoke up.

'Allah Talia, how much you love him?' Aisha asked and Talia stopped in her tracks. She slowly turned over and looked at Aisha who was staring at her.

'How much I love him?' Talia repeated her question and Aisha nodded her head in yes.

'You know when people are in love, they say the person have captured their heart.' Talia said whereas Aisha was listening to her carefully.

'But in my case Wali haven't just capture my heart but captured my soul.' Talia said and Aisha was looking at her.

'If Wali will be take out from Talia's life then Talia will be nothing more then a living dead body.' Talia said while imagining Wali in her head.

'Wali exist then Talia's exist. Without Wali, Talia is nothing.' Talia said and sighed.

'Wow, Mrs Talia nobody can love anyone more then you. Even Wali Sir can't imagine.' Aisha said and looked at Talia who smiled proudly.

'You are right. Loving Wali is my right given to me by my merciful Lord as his wife.' Talia said and Aisha smiled.