Chapter Thirty Nine

'How long it will take you. It already have been twenty four hours.' Wali asked worried and Police inspector Na'il looked at him.

'Wali we are trying .' Na'il said and Wali looked at him.

'You have been saying this from past eight hours.' Wali screamed angrily while standing up and Na'il looked at him then sighed.

'Wali we are trying our best.' Na'il said and Wali took in deep breath.

'I am sorry. I am just too worried. Please find my wife.' Wali said while sitting back on the chair , and Na'il sadly looked at him.

'I know,  I get it.' Na'il said then got  back to his work. After finding her bag and blood on the road  he came straight to police station. After listening to his complained they inspected  the area and after looking at everything they believed that she actually got kidnapped. Then they started the investigating on it while waiting for kidnapper to call the. Most pobably kidnapper will called them to asked for ransom money but it had been 24 hours and still nothing.

'Mr Wali Are you sure you have no idea who could have done that?' Na'il asked again and Wali looked at him then nodded his head in no.

'Okay, it is night time. I think Mr Wali you may go home and anything happen I will let you. Or you got any clue let us know.' Na'il said while Wali nodded his head in yes and stood up. He walked out of police station, and sat down in his car then drive away the car. He was driving on empty road when his phone started ringing. He looked at phone and it was same 'Unknown Number.' Wali sighed then picked up his phone while putting it in speaker.

'What do you want?'Wali asked angrily as soon picked up the phone and he smiled on other line.

'You wife Mr Wali.' He said and start laughing.

'Shut up, I am already tense so not in mood to listen to your nonsense.' Wali said annoyed and was about to cut off his call when he spoke up.

'Why? It's because your wife got kidnapped.' He said and Wali harshly put his foot on brake and dangerously stopped the car in the middle of  road

'How you know that?' Wali asked shocked and confused,  and he started laughing on other line.

'Because I have her.' He said and Wali put his f while he was freeze on his place still trying to processed his words when he heard his laugh .

'Tell me how much money you want I will give you. just name it but give her back to me.' Wali pleaded after coming out from his shock.

'I don't want money but what I want I had it. I have snatch her away from you Wali. Wali Azad forget that you will ever again will get to see Talia now.' He said and Wali was just sitting shocked.

'What.... do....you mean?' Wali shuttering while with his word fear took place in his heart, and he laughed again on other line.

'Wali you still didn't understand that there was nothing wrong with your wife but I put suspicious in your brain against her so your relationship won't work. I made you think she don't want that marriage and is in love with someone else. I creat a characterless image of her in your head. I want her for myself so I did that. Suspicious is easiest to put between husband and wife because they both can't share each other with anyone else except themselves. I know you are husband so it was easy to put suspicion in your brain because husband don't tolerant sharing and unfaithfulness towards their wives. I thought you will leave her after some time of your marriage but you didn't leave her so I have to take this step to kidnap  her.' He told the truth while Wali felt everything had stopped around him. He felt there was nothing left around him, inside him.