Chapter Thirty Three

Wali was pacing outside the ICU whereas she was inside fighting for her life. Aisha was also sitting while praying for her health.Doctors were trying there best to gave her best treatment. She had taken whole box of sleeping pills which caused many parts of her body to stopped working. Doctor already had said less chances of her survival. They had been here from past five hours while waiting for doctors to came out and gave them good news. He haven't given her suicide news to anyone yet. Wali looked at his wrist watch when ICU's door opened and Doctor with nurse walked out. Wali quickly walked toward him whereas Aisha stood up from her place as well.

'Well Thankfully she is out of danger and is conscious but it is still police case as she have attempt suicide. Police soon will be coming here for investigation. They will ask questions from her first then you can meet her.' Doctor said and Wali nodded his head in yes whereas Doctor smiled and walked away. Aisha thanked Allah for everything and looked at Wali. Wali sighed in relief then looked at Aisha.

'Any idea why she did that?' Wali asked from Aisha who looked at him. How she will tell him that he might be the reason behind her doing this, She just stay quite while staring at him. He looked at her then there was shocked written on his face.

'Is it because of me?' Wali asked slowly pointing towards himself whereas Aisha just looked down as if agreeing with him , and he freeze on her place. Then he slowly walked towards chair, but tremble on his balance whereas Aisha was about to supported him but he stopped her , then stood back on his feet. He walked and sat down on Chair.

'Because of me?' Wali whispered shocked whereas Aisha sadly looked at him who looked really in shock. He put hand over his head and sat there while silence took place between them. After a while police came and walked towards him.

'Hello, I am police inspector Na'il.' Na'il introduced him and Wali greeted him back.

'Mr Wali you may walk in with us.' Na'il said and Wali walked in the room as well. Talia was laying in middle of bed whereas there was blood bottle on her arm. Wali entered and looked up as their eyes met, and Wali looked away.

'Hello Miss Talia.' Na'il said and Talia greeted him back , and looked at Na'il who walked then sat down next to her on the chair whereas Wali was standing right in front her while leaning on the wall.

'Miss Talia someone force you to commit suicide. Is there someone involvement in it?' Na'il asked first question, and Talia looked at him then nodded her head in no.

'You no need to scared from anyone.' Police inspector said then glared at Wali ,and Talia looked where he was glaring then got it who Na'il was talking about.

'No, Its nobody's fault.' Talia quickly said in Wali' defend and Na'il looked back at her. She looked at Wali who was looking down. Why he was not looking at her and that was what bothering her the most.

'Who do you live with?' Na'il asked another question.

'With my husband.' Talia replied and Na'il nodded his head whereas she again looked at Wali who was still looking down.

'How is your relation with your husband?' Na'il asked and that got their both attention and they snapped their head toward Na'il . Talia looked at Na'il and Wali looked at her while waiting for her answered. Talia nervously looked down.

'Good' Talia replied and Na'il looked at her.

'Just good, Husband and wife are not just meant to have good relation. Just good is not good in wife and husband relation' Na'il said and looked at Wali who was also looking at him. In his head it was clearly a abused relationship case and she must have committed suicide because of her husband. Na'il thought because he had seen many cases like this.