Chapter Four

'Talia calm down. Stop pacing around  and sit down.' Aisha said while looking at Talia.

' I can't, Aisha. I am really worried, its been eight hours and he still had not come out from his room. Do you think shall I go and check on me again.' Talia asked worried.

' I think you should go.' Aisha said

' But he kick me out last time so I am scared. What if he get angry again?' Talia said her concerned.

' I think you should just go.' Aisha said while Talia nodded her head in yes and started walking towards his room. She stopped in front of his door and loudly sighed.

'Knock, Knock.' But no reply.

' Wali, are you inside. Is everything Okay?' Talia called out to him but still no reply. She slowly put hand on the handle of door and opened the door. She worried entered inside the room and looked around when she saw him laying on the bed. She slowly walked near him.

'Wali.' She called out to him but no reply. She bend down and put her hand on his shoulder and shake it. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at her. She was looking at him worried when he moved his hand and put his hand softly on her cheek.

' Talia, why this is happening me?' Wali asked softly whereas she freeze on her place and shocked looked at him while his hand of on her cheek.

'Tell me Talia. Why me?' Wali asked again broken but she couldn't reply. She was unable to make any words to came out from her mouth. It looked like cat had gotten her tongue. She can't imagine him touching her so nicely ever. Next moment Wali pulled her towards him and she landed on his chest. Her head was on his chest and he hugged her tightly. She was beyond shocked. She stayed still and closed her eyes feeling comfortable and warm in his embraced when her hand touches his arm which was around her and she got a current. She quickly moved away from his embraced.

' Wali, you have really high fever. You are burning like a fire. ' Talia said and put her hand over his forehead again whereas he bitterly laughed. He put his hand on back of hair, and angrily pulled her towards him moving her closer to him and her face was only few inches away from him. With their closeness her heart started beating rapidly.

' Why the hell you care?' He shouted on her face while she was controlling her tears from his griped over her hair which was hurting her badly. She was so confused over his behaviour.

' We need to call the doctor.' Talia said while ignoring his question and her tears started coming out from her eyes even she tried hard that they don't come out but they just did. And then next minute she felt his lip on her eyes kissing his eyes as if he was drinking her tears. She felt so relax and peaceful. She close her eyes and wanted the whole world just to stopped at that moment.

'Stop crying Talia.' Wali whisper softly after moving away from her but she couldn't stopped them and they start coming out even more fastly.

'I said Talia stop crying. ' Wali said again in a weak voice and she looked at him with teary eyes who was now slowly closing back his eyes. She quickly got up on bed.

'Wali.' Talia screamed out his name but got no reply.

' Aisha, Aisha.' Talia screamed out to Aisha while coming downstairs.

'What happen?' Aisha asked worried while coming out from kitchen and looked at her panic face.

'Wali have fever and now he is unconscious.' Talia said worried.

'Get cold water with piece of cloth to his room.' Talia ordered next and Aisha nodded her head in yes

'Shall I call the doctor?'Aisha asked