Chapter Twenty

From past an hour she had been walking on road randomly. She told Aisha that she was going on walk. She was feeling restless since morning and don't know the reason. It was afternoon and roads were empty. After a while she saw a park and walked towards it. She entered inside. The Park was big as kids were playing around and people were enjoying the weather. She looked around ,and sat down on a bench. She sighed then leaned her head.

Flashback:

'Wow, I can't believe it.' Nadia said cheerfully whereas she looked around. They had reached to hill station for their trip.

'It look amazing' Talia said. Moiz also joined them in. They walked in quietly while enjoying the nature. Their were alot of hills and mountains and long, green tress were everywhere covering the whole area with greenly and it looked beautiful. They walked towards hotel where everyone was staying for the trip.

'How we will find out about our rooms? Moiz asked and Talia just shrugged her shoulder.

' I think we should asked from Sir Sami' Nadia gave her opinion.

' I think you are right. After all he is in charge of our group.' Talia said and they nodded their head in yes.

'But where to find him?' Nadia asked when at the same moment Sami Yousaf entered in the hotel.

' There he is.' Moiz said while pointing towards him and they all started laughing. Then, they walked towards him.

' Salam Sir.' Talia said and he looked up as he was talking to other students.

' Wasalam. Is everything fine?' Sami asked

' Yeah. We just want to know how to find our rooms. ' Talia asked

' Go to reception and tell your name and they will let you know. 'Sami said

' Oh okay Sir. Thank you ' Talia said happily and they all walked away. Sami looked at her back for a while smiling then walked away. They went to reception and find out about their rooms and went into their rooms for rest. Talia and Nadia were in same room whereas Moiz was sharing it with some guy.

' No, Ali loves mum more.' The voice of a cheerful women brought her back in her senses. Talia looked at front and their was young couple sitting on the grass while holding two year old boy who she guessed was their son.

'No Ali love his Baba more, Isn't Ali.' Man said

'Whatever. Everyone is allow to dream.' Women said whereas Ali started laughing.

' See, he is agreeing with me.' Women said while smiling.

' He is lying.' Man said and women looked at him.

' Really and what make you think that?' Women asked while narrowed her eyes her husband.

' Because I love you most in this world.' Man said while the women started blushing, and Ali started jumping while laughing

'See Now he is agreeing with me as well.' Mam said and women start laughing. Whereas Talia was looking at them. They looked so happy. What if she and Wali were like this? What if she and Wali were happy couple? What if I had kids as well? What if I will be mother as well? She thought to herself. Wali and Talia's children that thought made her smiled. How our children would look like? She thought.

' They will have Wali's eyes, Wali's nose, Wali's hair, Wali's character, Wali's habits ,and Wali's intelligence. From head to toe everything would be like Wali.' She muttered to herself while smiling ,but then tears started coming from her eyes. She sighed and inhaled deep breath.

' Everyone is allow to dream.' She muttered under her breath and cleaned away her tears. Then again looked back at couple.

'You are Jealous ' Now the women was saying and started laughing whereas man angrily looked away.

' Excuse me Ma'am.' a girl called our to her and she diverted her attention towards the girl.

' Ma'am I am Yumna.' The girl said and Talia nodded her head in yes while looking back at couple who were laughing now.

'Ma'am we are opening classes for people who want to learn the translation of Quran. ' Yumna said whereas she nodded her head in yes , but all of her attention was focuses on couple who were now laughing over something.

' It is called Al-Quran. It will be great if you would join our classes. ' Yumna said and took out card from the bag.

'Ma'am this is our card which have our address on it.' Yumna said while giving her card and she took out from her hand but she was still not mentally listening to the girl properly because she was looking at couple. At the same moment the couple stood up from their place and the man picked up the child and they started walking.

' Thank you for your time ma'am, Have a nice day.' Yumna said and walked away while she was mentally still looking at couple who were moving away from her while talking. She randomly pop in the card in her bag then leaned back her head on bench.
💠💠💠

It was quite dark everywhere. She got inside the gate and entered in the house. It was quite everywhere, without looking around she straight walked upstairs towards her room and was about to entered in her room.

'Where you have been?' Wali voice came and she stopped in her track then turned around and looked at him. He was standing in his door's frame.

' I went for a walk.' Talia answered and he walked up to her

'And you are coming now.' Wali said while looking at her.

'So what?' Talia asked carelessly.

'What do you mean so what? It is really late and Aisha told me you have gone since afternoon.' Wali said

'Why you care? Talia said and Wali eyes wide opened with her answer. She was sad after looking at the couple in Park. She wanted her life to be like them.

' All I am saying is you should be home early. It is not safe to stay out for late night.' Wali said softly.

' Why you care? you should be happy if I will never come back home. That will be happy news for you. You will be celebrating if I will die.........' Talia screamed angrily but he cut her off

'Shut Up Talia.' Wali screamed and she looked at him quietly whereas he was angrily looking at her.

'All I am saying is don't stay long when it is dark. No need for saying any nonsenses.' Wali screamed angrily whereas she turned around and quickly got inside the room leaving him behind. She leaned back with the door then fell down on the floor and started crying. After a while she got up and took out her dairy from the wardrobe and sat on the bed.

07 May:

I don't know what is happening in my life. I don't know whether there is any hope for our relation to have happy ending. I want normal life like any other couple. I want to have kids. I want to be loved. I want to feel how wife and husband relation are? But everything is bad happening in my life. I never imagine my life like this ever.

Living life isn't possible without You
Don't ever be distant from me
I love You so much
You can't ever imagine how much

This is the desire of my eyes
They never want to look away from Your face
In my sleep
I only dream about You

She closed the dairy and cleaned away her tears. Then she put away the dairy and laid down on the bed for sleep. After moving all over the bed for long time, waiting for sleep to come she finally fell into dreamless sleep.
💠💠💠