Chapter Thirty One

'I just can't believe it.' Talia said while looking at herself in the mirror. She was nearly ready to went out with him but still was in shocked whereas Aisha just smiled.

'He first make me feel like child because I was playing then he is one who always play.' Talia said in unbelievable tone whereas Aisha chuckle. Talia turned over and glared at her.

'Whats so funny?' Talia asked with narrowed eyes and Aisha just shrugged her shoulder.

'It is just you two are so alike each other in some way but still different from each other.' Aisha said and Talia inhaled deep breath.

'Is I am looking okay?' Talia asked while changing the topic.

'No, you are looking amazing. ' Aisha said and Talia smiled.

' You know these are clothes Wali gave me before wedding as a gift which he send though by his mother. ' Talia said while smiling brightly and Aisha was looking at her with adored.

'I feel great by wearing them because he have choose them for me and he must have touch them as well.' Talia said excited and Aisha smiled whereas Talia loudly sighed , and closed her eyes as she started feeling sad. Aisha realised she was going to be sad when she changed the subject.

'I think you should go now. He must be waiting for you.' Aisha said to changed the subject , and Talia opened back her eyes then nodded her head in yes.

'Yeah you are right, we should go now.'Talia said then they walked out from her room whereas Aisha went back in the kitchen. Talia walked out whereas they were still playing cricket. She looked around when she saw him. He was playing while standing on the pitch holding a bat whereas one of kid was doing bowling. Wali hit the ball with full force in the air while scoring six then he turned over when his eyes met with her. They were looking only at each other as the world had stopped around them. He heard Kid saying something like throwing and catching but he didn't heard him cleared enough because his while attention was on her breathtaking presence. She was wearing the clothes he choose for her to wore. Wali was busy looking at her when something hit hard on his head with the bang.

'Ouch...'He screamed in pain while putting hand on his head and turned over.

'I scream to you that I am throwing the ball and catch it but you was too lost looking at your wife.' The kid name Kabir said as Wali narrowed his eyes on him then he heard her chuckle behind him , and snapped his head toward her who was laughing. He embarrassed glared at kabir then walked towards her.

'I think we should go now, come on.' Wali said with embarrassment then started walking towards his car as she followed him behind.

'Your wife is beautiful just the way you describe her to us.' Kabir said and they both freeze on their place. Talia shocked looked back at kabir then to Wali whose back . Then she turned over to kabir who was standing while smiling.

'Did he talk about me?' Talia asked in surprised tone when Wali quickly turned over to her.

'What the hell you mean by this. How many wives you think I have?' Wali asked defensively and Talia turned over to him.

'He said wife and its just you.' Wali said in his defend while narrowed his eyes and Talia just looked at him.

'No. I just want to confirm it.' Talia said and Wali just turned back to walk.

'Did you actually call me beautiful?' Talia asked from behind and he stopped on his place while his back was facing her.

' I think we should go now.' Wali said while ignoring her question and started walking leaving no room for talk. She loudly sighed then started walking behind him silently.
💠💠💠