Chapter Twelve

'Aisha, Aisha.' Talia screamed out and Aisha worried ran towards sitting room where she could hear her voice. Aisha entered in the room and there Talia was jumping on the sofa.

'What happen Talia?' Aisha asked breathlessly.

'Look Aisha.' Talia screamed and pointed towards Television while Aisha looked at Television.

'What is it?' Aisha asked confused.

'Look how hot he is?' Talia screamed happily.

'Who?' Aisha asked confused.

'Zahi Khan Koptie.' Talia screamed with happiness.

'You are being crazy Talia. You are talking about an actor. You scared the hell out of me.' Aisha said and start smiling.

'He is so hot Aisha. Look at him.' Talia said while running towards Television and stood right in front of it.

'You have gone mad Talia.' Aisha said and Talia just glared at her.

'Look at his six pack as well.' Talia yelled while beaming and Aisha just rolled her eyes.

'Just look at him.' Talia said while trying hard like a child to make Aisha like him as well whereas Aisha shook her head  on her childishness.

'How you find him? He is really good looking, Isn't?' Talia asked cheerfully and looked back at Aisha.

'No, He is not that good looking.' Aisha said teasingly and Talia smiled dropped from her face.

'Hey, don't even dare to say anything bad about him.' Talia said while giving her dead stare.

'He is not your husband.' Aisha said while rolling her eyes.

'He is my husband in my dreams. He have every quality to be my husband.' Talia proudly announced and Aisha started laughing.

'He is so yummy. I just want to eat him.' Talia said and kissed the screen.

'He...........' While talking Talia turn around to face Aisha but she stopped talking because Wali was standing in the door frame while looking at her. Talia felt her heart had dropped in her stomach. Aisha confused turned over and looked behind to see why Talia had stopped talking and saw Wali standing. Then she looked back at Talia shocked face, and quickly looked down to control her laugh on her shocked face.

'Actually, he is not that good looking and he have no quality to be my husband.' Talia quickly said denying what she was saying so proudly a minute ago and Aisha was dying inside while controlling hard her laugh on her reaction.

'Yeah, that what I am saying he is ugly.' Aisha said in returned and Talia narrowed her eyes on her.

'I think there is food which you can eat instead of him.'Wali said once entering in the room and her heart started beating rapidly

'I.......' Talia tried to say but words doesn't come out from her mouth, and she cursed herself.

'I need my clothes to get press.' Wali said and stopped right in front her , and intensely looking at her whereas she nervously looked down.

'Are you listening?' Wali asked when he didn't got any reply back. Talia quickly looked up at him then nodded her head in yes.

'Yeah, I will do it.' Talia said and Wali walked out from the room. As soon he was out Aisha start laughing loudly. Talia looked at her angrily.

' Your....reaction.' Aisha said between her laugh.

'Shut up Aisha.' Talia said while glaring at her.