Chapter Twenty Nine

She slowly opened eyes lids and his face came in her view. She looked at him then she tried to moved but his arms were around her waist. She shocked stared at his face then giggled. She stopped giggling and looked at him then she giggled again.

'Ya Allah, first I only used to see you in my dreams with my close eyes but now I have start seeing you with my open eyes as well.' Talia said to herself then she giggled again.

'Mrs Talia Jabran, You have gone totally mad, completely mad.' Talia said to herself then she sightly laughed.

'Stop laughing Talia.' Wali said while sightly moving in his sleep and she freeze on her place. Her mouth hanged opened while she was looking at him.

'Oh God, he even talk to me in my dream as if he is real.' Talia said and giggled again like a teenager girl who was having a dream about her crush. Then she just stared at him while taking in his beautiful features.

'Ya Allah Wali you are so hot. Do you know even If you will compete with a fire you will be a winner.' Talia said and giggled again on her own joke.

'I think it should be illegal for you to be that good looking. You could kill people just with your look.' Talia said.

'I am so funny.' She said and then giggled again on her joke whereas Wali moved his hand around waist and she stopped giggling and stared at him. Then, she slowly moved her hand and touched his face and she gets butterflies in her stomach and she realised he was real. She stayed still on her spot for a while due to shock then she quickly got out from his embraced and stood on ground. As she moved away quickly that broke away his sleep and his eyes flew up.

'Wali, What.....What are you doing here?' Talia asked while looking at him shocked and he snapped his face towards her. He looked at her from up to down then quickly looked away. She confused looked at him then she looked down to herself. She felt her heart had stopped beating in her chest when she realized what she was wearing? She shocked looked back at him then started screaming. She quickly jumped back in the bed and quickly put blanket over her while trying to covered herself as much she could. Her face was red with blush as well embarrassment.

'Who....Who change my clothes?' Talia asked and looked at him.

'Who do you think change them?' Wali asked back question to her while coming out from bed and stood up, but didn't looked at her whereas she shocked was looking at him.

' You did.' Talia said after a while whereas he just nodded his head in yes ,and she just dumbfounded stared at him.

'But I didn't see anything.' Wali quickly added to defend himself while turning over to walked out. He started walking but stopped in mid way because he didn't received any reply from her. He turned over and looked back at her who was sitting on bed while still looking at him with wide eyes.

'I swear I didn't see anything.' Wali said again to proved his point as he unable to guesses what was going though her mind.

'I don'r mind anyway if you have see anything.' Talia said without realizing what she was saying.

'What?' Wali screamed and Talia was shocked on her own bravery and turned even more red with embarrassment.

'I.....I mean It is good you didn't see anything. You better haven't see me without my clo........' Talia was saying but stopped after realising what she about to say and quickly looked down whereas he looked at her for a while then walked out. As he closed the door , she sighed and fell back down on the pillow and frustrated screamed.

'Stupid Talia, why you always have to be stupid in front him.' She scolded herself , and frustrated screamed again.

'How I am going to face him now?' Talia said then she sighed and closed her eyes to calmed her down. Then she got up from bed and walked into restroom to took shower.
💠💠💠