Chapter Seventeen

'Yes come in Aisha.' Talia yelled and let Aisha to walked inside. She was all ready sitting on the bed nervously. Aisha walked in.

'Wali Sir is calling you.' Aisha said and she got up from the bed.

'I am scared Aisha.' Talia said while holding her hand.

'Calm down, Why you are scared?' Aisha asked and smiled to her. Talia returned the smiled.

'I think I should wear jacket on top at least. please Aisha, he is not going to like it.' Talia said and Aisha angrily stared to her.

'No.' Aisha said and Talia just sighed.

'Okay, lets go then.' Talia said and they started walking towards door.

'Wait Talia.' Aisha said whereas Talia stopped and confused looked back at her.

'I will go out first. You wait here for five minute then come out after me.' Aisha said while walking out from the door and Talia just nodded her head in yes from behind. She was pacing around the room while waiting , and Talia took in deep breath then came out from the room.

'Ya Allah, these heels are killing meI can't even walk properly.' Talia muttered to herself while closing the room's door behind. She slowly walked and stopped at the end of stairs.

'Deep breath Talia. Just calm down.' Talia encouraged herself and started walking  down from stairs. As soon she stepped down on the last stairs, she saw Wali standing while his back was towards her. He was talking to someone who was standing right in front him whom she couldn't see? She walked and on her heel making sound everything she step catches his attention. He turned over and looked back at her while moving away from the person who he was talking revealing their watchman. Their eyes met and she quickly looked down while he was staring at her with wide eyes. She looked up and the watchman was standing there staring at her in shocked. Talia got panicked and looked at Wali who was staring at her without any emotions. She felt like ground should opened and swallowed her in. She should had never listen to Aisha.' She cursed herself and looked at watchman who looked at her from top to bottom and then his stare stopped on her chest. She was wearing scarf but it was too shot not covering her chest. That too she wore it because of Aisha. Automatically she moved her hand to covered her neck but in vain. She nervous and panicked looked down. She was so regretting wearing what she was wearing.' She cursed herself one more time. And on top she chooses wrong timing to come downstairs. Why she had to came when he was not all alone and with their watchman who was new here. Their driver was decent man but if she would be wearing such a bold clothes how he will not share at her.' Talia thought when she felt Wali walked towards her and stood right in front of her while his back was facing her as he was hiding her protectively behind him. She looked up and she couldn't see the watchman any more.

'You go and put back the sweets in the car.' Wali said coldly while dead looking in watchman's eyes who quickly nodded his head in yes and walked out. As soon he was out Wali quickly looked back at her then pushed her into the wall. She hissed in pain as soon her back touched the wall behind with a bang.

'What the hell you think you are wearing?' Wali asked coldly while leaned towards her and she closed her eyes in fear.

'Wali...I.....' She stutter but words wouldn't come out from her mouth.

'Who told you wear that?' Wali asked with a same coldness while putting both his hand on wall on her both sides blocking her way to walked out.

'I..... I.....decided to wear it.' Talia lied as she don't want Aisha to got into trouble.

'And may I ask Why?' Wali asked again as her eyes were still close. She bite on her lips nervously but didn't replied which made Wali to get more angrily.  What she can tell me that Aisha made her wore this to seduce him.' Talia thought.