Chapter Forty

Tears were flowing out from her eyes while she was shocked looking at a person who did all that to her. A person she never in her wildest dream of thinking of doing that to her. And without realising his name shocked slipped out from her tongue.

'Moiz.'

She was shocked looking at him when he walked towards her.

'Surprise, Surprise.' Moiz said while smirking and stood right in front her.

'Did you like the room? I have only your photos in the room.' Moiz asked while looking around and she was just looking at him with teary eyes. He was smiling looking around when he looked back at her and his smiled dropped.

'O my god Talia why you are crying?' Moiz said while moving towards her and came face to face with her. Then he moved his hand and tried to clean away her tears but she quickly moved away her face. He angrily glared at her then started smiling .

'Aww my Talia is angry. I am so sorry for kidnapping you like this.' Moiz said and she looked at him. Then he slowly moved his hand and took out cloth from her mouth and she gave out deep breath because she was feeling suffocating in this cloth on her mouth.

'Why the hell you do this?' Talia asked and he moved away and smiled

'For you sweet Talia.' He said while touching her cheek lovingly.

'Don't touch me.' Talia screamed angrily and he stopped smiling then glared at her.

'Sweet little Talia stop behaving like this.' He said while smiling and Talia disgusted looked at him.

'Moiz let me go back. I want to go back to Wali. Please let me go to me home.' Talia pleaded while hoping that he will listen to her because he was her one of great friend but on mentioned of Wali his whole face turned into stone.

'You are not going back. You are staying with me here. Talia forget about Wali. I will love you more then him. He don't worth it. You know since university days I was in love with you. But you never look at me. But I was fine because you don't even had anyone in your life as well. I knew you want to have arrange marriage so I decided to ask your hand in marriage as soon we will finished our study but that stupid Sami Yousaf came between us.' Moiz said bitterly while she was shocked looking at him

'He proposed to you before me and even send alliance for you at your house. Your family said no to him but I lost my brain that how he even think about my Talia like this. So you know what I did, I murdered him.' He confessed while she horrified and shocked stared at him. That was not her best friend Moiz. That was totally different Moiz standing in front her. Talia thought while looking at him.

'After I murdered him I thought everything will be fine but then Wali came in picture. I would have killed him as well but unfortunately I was out of country because of some work. So he got married to you. But I made new planned. I called your so called husband and told him that you are characterless. He said he don't believe me but I knew he is believing me from inside. I make him believe you love someone else and make him believe that someone else is Sami Yousaf. ' Moiz said and started laughing while she was freeze sitting on her place. So his phone call was reason behind Wali was not accepting her, not trusting her.

'I could have murder him but I wanted to give him bigger punishment then death. No husband can tolerant that his wife love someone else so I planned that for him. He was in so much pain that he can't either leave you or accept you. And I loved seeing him in pain. But then you commit suicide because of him.' Moiz screamed angrily at a last bit

'And that make me so much angry so I decided to kidnap you.' Moiz said angrily then moved towards her and came to her face level.

'But don't worry Talia, I will love you more then him. Forget about Wali, I am better then me.' Moiz said and she glared at him then angrily spit on his face while he quickly moved away.