Chapter Eighteen

Talia opened up her eyes and looked at the person. Her eyes widen and she quickly moved away. She looked down out of embarrassment whereas he was standing all shocked with wide eyes looking at her.

'Wali.' Talia muttered and looked at him. He came back in his sense as well got controlled on himself.

'I...I am sorry.' Talia said and looked down and awkward silence took place between them.

'Where you have been?' Wali asked changing the topic while avoiding to make any contact.

'I...I was just here.' Talia shuttered and looked down nervously.

'What you was doing with mirror.?' Wali asked and she quickly looked at him. He was asking so normally as if nothing just happened between them. For god sake they kinda of just kiss.' Talia thought.

'No...Nothing.' Talia shuttered nervously  and cursed herself for behaving like this.

'Ceremony is about to start. Lets go.' Wali said and she looked up. Then her eyes wide when her gaze fell back on his lips. He was about turned over to walk when she come back in her senses.

'Wali.' Talia yelled and he quickly looked back at her. Her  screamed catches attention of many people and they confused  looked at her. She fake smiled to them and they walked away whereas Wali was staring at her weirdly.

'What is it Talia?' Wali asked

'Actually...there....'Talia shuttered and then stopped as blush crept on her cheeks. Wali was still confused looking at her while waiting for her to spoke up.

'What is it Talia? I am waiting.' Wali asked and she blushed even more.

'There..there is..... lipstick mark on your lips.' Talia said and took in deep breath. His hands quickly moved towards his lips and touched them. Then he walked towards a mirror and looked in. There was red mark on his lips. He put hand in his pocket to took out his handkerchief but couldn't found it. He looked back at her and she just nodded her head in no as she understood what he was asking for?

'I will go and get it. They must have it somewhere.' Talia said and was about walked when he stopped her by holding her hand. She turned around and confused looked at him.

'It will take long time and I don't want to stand here like this to wait for people to laugh on me.' Wali said while leaving her hand.

'So, what then?' Talia asked while he walked, and stood right in front of her. She was looking at him when he leaned towards her and her breath stopped in her throat. He leaned right next to her face and looked dead in her eyes. Then he hand moved his hand and got hold of her scarf . He get hold the end of her scarf's conner while they were looking in each other's eyes. Then he moved his hand towards his lips while holding the conner of her scarf and wipe away the lipstick mark with her scarf. She was dumbfounded looking at him when he moved away.

'Lets go then.' Wali said and walked away while she came back in her senses and followed after him. They reached on the stage and Ahmed and Sadia Nikkah took place. After Nikkah was finished everybody congratulated them. They were looking really happy. Party went on till mid night. They had the dinner then they say good bye and walked back towards their car. They sat in the car and Wali started driving. Their was silence between them as Wali was busy looking on road ,and Talia was looking outside while leaning on the window. The road was empty and there were tress on the side of road.

'Wali, Stop.' Talia screamed out of blue and Wali sharply put his foot on the brakes. He looked at her who quickly got out from the car. She ran towards a empty place like a forest next to road. Wali quickly came out as well. He stood on the road where he was see her and confused looked at her.