Chapter Forty Five

Talia came out from shower, and looked at her wrist watch. It was nine in morning while Wali was already went to work. She sighed then brushed her hair and walked out. She was walking towards towards her parent's room. She smiled and stopped and was about to knocked on the door when she heard their whispers.

'I don't want her any where near Talia.' Mrs Razia said

'I know but she still have right over Talia.' Mr Jabran said back and Talia confused stood there.

'But if she will come back it will break Talia.' Mrs Razia said and Talia just stood there still confused. What they were talking about?' Talia thought

'Yeah you are right, just make sure Talia don't get to know by any way specially her birth certificate.' Mr Jabran said

'Yes, her birth certificate is anywhere at our home.' Mrs Razia said

'Yeah...Good.' Mr Jabran said and Mrs Razia sighed while Talia slightly moved away from the door still waiting for them to talked but nothing. Then she moved away and started walking downstairs still confused.

'Birth certificate.' Talia muttered under her breath then took out her phone. She called Asad who already went back to home for his studies and after few bells he picked up the phone.

'Salam sister.' Asad said cheerfully and she smiled

'Wasalam, how are you?' Talia asked

'Great, and you?' Asad asked

'Great. Asad I need a favour from you.' Talia said

'Yeah go on.' Asad said and she sighed

'Asad can you send my birth certificate to me, post it to my house.' Talia said

'Why?' Asad asked concerned

'Nothing wrong, just need to check something.' Talia made a excused because she can't tell him and Asad nodded his head on other line

'Okay, I will post and it will take about a week to reach other city.' Asad said

'Okay. I will be waiting.' Talia said and smiled. Then they say their goodbye and cut off the phone.

'Well I need to know what they were talking about?' Talia muttered to herself then walked off towards Kitchen where Aisha was busy making food.

❤️❤️❤️

Talia opened the door and walked towards dinner table where all of them were sitting. She greeted then sat down and they greeted her back.

'Wali is still not here?' Mrs Razia commented when door opened and he walked in. He was all wet because it was raining outside.

'Salam.' He greeted then walked and put a box on the table which he was holding.

'Ya Allah, Wali you are all wet? How this happen?' Mrs Sheema asked worried from his son.

'Nothing, I went to bring that.' Wali said while pointing towards a box and they looked at it.

'What is it?' Mrs Sheema asked

'It's a food.' Wali said then called out to Aisha and Aisha came while running.

'Please take that and put it in plate then get it back.' Wali said and Aisha nodded her head then walked off.

'I will change and come back.' Wali said and walked off while they sat there

'What did he have bought now?' Mrs Razia commented and they smiled whereas after a while he came back changing his clothes and sat down next to Talia.