Chapter Forty One

She opened her eyes and looked around, still in the same room, tied with chair. Only that there was no shock machine to gave her shock anymore . Her whole body was in pain, she had twenty five shock since yesterday and he stopped after that and walked out saying' so stubborn, I love you and can't see you in pain.' After twenty five shock he said he love her. If Wali would had only one shock she would had done anything to stopped him feeling pain then how love can had two different meaning to two different people. She thought but she even can't believe herself that after so many shock she just got unconscious and not die. She was thinking when he entered with food.

'Have Food.' Moiz said coldly and walked out. She so wanted to declined but she was really hungry. So she slowly moved her hand which were not tied and put food in her lap then started eating. She finished her food then put away the food and leaned back her head on chair.

'What Wali must have been doing right now?' Talia thought
💠💠💠

'Na'il how more long it will take to find her. It's have been five days.' Wali said helplessly and Na'il looked at him. He had dark circles under his eyes, looked tried and he can tell he hadn't sleep well from past five days.

'Wali, every time we try there is always dead end. We have no one to suspect on. It's really hard to find someone like this.' Na'il said and Wali sighed then put his head over his head.

'Na'il do something, I am dying from inside.' Wali whispered helplessly,  and Na'il looked at his new friend. Talia was right there was something in him that if once anyone know him they can't live without liking him. First time after meeting Talia in the hospital  and heard how she much love him and how he don't love her back. That time he thought Talia was wasting her life on him but after meeting him and knowing him within last  five days, he realized he deserved it. He was actually too nice and off course now he know the reason why he always stayed away from her. Na'il don't usually become friend with everyone because he was a police officer, everyday meet different people but it just happened that he became his friend.

'Wali we are trying. You are like a brother to me and she is like a sister. I want her save as much you want her. But I am also helpless.' Na'il said and Wali nodded his head in understanding.

'I understand.' Wali said and Na'il smiled. Then there was silence everywhere.

'Is there no one who could  help us.' Na'il asked after a while and Wali looked at him then was about to spoke but someone spoke up before him.

'I can.' The person said and they snapped head towards him then stood up from their chair because there was standing Mr Abduallah.

'Mr Abduallah.' Wali said and he nodded his head in yes then walked in.

'Please have a seat.' Na'il said and Mr Abduallah sat down on chair while they were looking at him.

'Mr Wali, I didn't meet your wife first time in my office. I already know about her before meeting her there.' Mr Abduallah said and Wali surprised looked at him.

'I don't know a problem between you two but by talking to Talia I find out that there is no relation between you two and how madly she love you. She told me that she think the problem  is that you don't share with her and she felt like something was really troubling you. She felt like you was having a inner battle with yourself. She think you felt something for her but she don't know why you was not  accepting her. Then something click in my mind and I thought maybe he is behind all this because I had seen his obsession  for her. I am his cousin and old close friend when he told me about her. I still am not sure maybe it's not him but most likely I think it is him.' Mr Abduallah said and looked at them who were staring at him.