Chapter Thirty Two

She rubbed off her clothes to straighten them , and looked at herself one last time then loudly sighed. She closed her eyes and put hand on her stupid heart which already had started beating before even entering in his room. She knocked on the door then slowly opened the door and entered. Wali looked at her and she walked towards him. He moved away his laptop and signed her to sat down. She confused looked at him then walked and sat next to him. Then there was silence. She looked at him who was looking at floor while in deep thought.

'Wali.' She called out to him and he came back in his senses then looked up at her.

'Yeah ' He said and she confused looked at him.

'You call me here.' Talia reminded him and he looked at her.

'Yeah I need to talk to you over something.' Wali said and looked down again whereas she was looking at him.

'You know we didn't go to our honeymoon. ' Wali started off the conversation,  and she looked at him then nodded her head in yes.

'Yeah I know. So? Talia asked

'Actually dad was not happy that I didn't take you anywhere since our marriage.....' Wali trailer off the sentence , and stopped then looked up at her who was already looking at him.

'So he send tickets to Italy for us to go out and have some relax time. ' Wali said and she surprised looked at him.

'I know that is awkward for you. I know you don't want to go with me and if you will say No I will cancel everything.....' Wali was saying but she cut him off in middle.

'No, Who said I don't want to go. That will be first time I will be going somewhere with you. Alone. There will be romance and it will only be just you and me. 'Talia screamed happily while standing up and and he amused looked at her then she realised what she just had said and embarrassed looked down then slowly sat back down on her place.

'For you information even in this house it's only us living Alone.' Wali said still amused and she even more looked down.

'Yeah but we still have no romance in our relation. Look like two person living under house with stick rule not to talk, touch or love.' Talia muttered under her breath annoyed.

'Did you just say something?' Wali asked and she snapped her head towards him then nodded her head in no quickly.

'Nothing. I mean I am okay with it.No need to cancel it but still you do what you want to do. ' Talia said and Wali looked at her. He intensely stared at her and she nervously looked under his intense gaze.

'What are you looking at Wali?' Talia asked while nervously fiddled with her hands.

'Nothing but I think I have some office work so It will be better if I will cancel it.' Wali said and looked away whereas she felt relaxed as he had looked away but still disappointed that they were not going. But she stayed quite and there was silence between them.

' You may go now.' Wali said and she looked at him then nodded her head in yes.

'Yeah sure.' Talia said and stood up from the place and started walking. She walked towards the door ,and was about to walked out when she heard him.

'Will you actually ask me to be with you in heaven?' Wali asked from behind and she stopped on her place. Then she fely his hot breaths right behind her, passing while touching her ear, and she freeze on her place.

'Tell me Talia.' He whispered in her ear and in process her lips touches her ear. A shiver went though her spin and thousnds knots took places in her stomach. She tried to say something ,but words were unable to came out from her mouth.