Chapter Thirty Four

It had been three days since Talia had been back from hospital. She walked out from her room and started walking downstairs then towards main door when Aisha walked out from kitchen and called her out.

'You are not allowed to go out.' Aisha said and Talia looked back at her.

'What do you mean?' Talia asked confused.

'I mean its a order that you are not allowed to go out alone.' Aisha said and Talia looked at her confused then got angry.

'What the hell? Who dare to give this order? 'Talia said angrily

'Me.' Someone said before Aisha could say and Talia looked back whereas Wali was standing.

'You give order.' Talia whispered while pointing towards him and he walked towards her while nodding his head in yes.  Aisha looked at them then walked out while smiling.

'But why?' Talia asked

'Because I don't trust you anymore.' Wali said and she shocked looked at him.

'What...do you mean?' Talia asked shuttering while they were looking at each other.

'You already committed suicide, you can do it again.' Wali said and Talia was staring at him.

'I know I have done big mistake but you can't do this with me. You can't make me trapped here.' Talia said defensively

' But you can repeat the same mistake again.' Wali said

'I have learned my lesson.' Talia said in her defend.

'But you can do the same thing again. I can't risk it. I can't lose you.' Wali said and Talia astonished  looked at him on his words. 'Did he said he can't lose me. Talia thought while smiled spread across her face when he realised what he said so he spoke up again.

'I mean.....You are my responsibility from your family. If something will happen to you I am the one who have to answer your family.' Wali said and Talia smiled disappeared , and annoyed looked at him. 

'You are only allow to go out with someone. You can take Aisha or me if you really want to go. And don't ever try to be cleave because even driver and guard will not let you go.' Wali said and she was just shocked looking at him.

'But I want my freedom I can't live like this forever.' Talia aid

'Off course its only for time period as long you will prove that you will not do anything stupid again then you will be free.'  Wali said and looked at her seriously which Talia clearly understood that she had no other option.

'Okay.'  Talia said defeated wheras Wali looked at her then took few steps towards her and stood right in front of her.

'You have taken away my trust over my wife. And I need that trust back at any cost. And you will return that trust back to me. ' Wali said  looking dead in her eyes and she just dumb folded stared at him. Then he turned over and about to walked when she spoke up.

'Why you are not talking to me Wali.' Talia asked, and he stopped in his track but stayed quite. From past three days he had not been talking or even looking at her.

'Why you are doing this with me. You are giving me punshiment. Isn't?' Talia said while tears started forming in her eyes and blurred her vision.

'Go to your Room Talia and have rest.' Wali said blankly,  and walked out wheras she looked at his back till he disappeared.
💠💠💠

She was sitting on bed while reading a book. She looked at time and it was eight in night. They just had their dinner in silence , and Aisha went back to her house. It had been a week since Wali last time talked to her and warned not  not to go out alone. She closed her eyes and leaned back on bed. Why he was not talking to me? Two days before she fell down from stairs and he did her bandaged without saying a word and not even looked at her. He was not giving her even a time to just looked at her. She was beyond hurt that he was not talking to her, looking at her if not these then at least got angry over her or even sceamed at her . She just wanted his time. I had to do something. Talia thought and then an idea clicked in her mind. She smiled and got up. She walked out then climbed down stairs then into kitchen. She took out milk from fridge and put it in glass. She got hold of glass then started walking towards his room. She knocked on the door then entered. Wali was sitting on his working desk while doing paper work. As she entered Wali looked up at her for a second then went back to his work. She slowly walked and stood behind him.