Chapter Forty Four

'I think red one will dress you better. I love that one.' Mrs Sheema said while Mrs Razia smiled and nodded her head in agreement whereas Talia was sitting looking at them. It had been week since she was back and still wasn't talking to him. Today was Sunday and he was sitting in the room doing some office work while she decided to sat here.

'Talia what do you think?' Mrs Razia said and she came back in her senses , and looked at her mother. She was holding two dresses with red and green colour and was asking her opinion on it.

'I think green one is better.' Talia said and they nodded their head in yes.

'But we like red one better.' Mrs Razia said and Talia looked at her.

'But you know Wali favourite colour is Green, Is that a reason you like that colour?' Mrs Sheema asked teasingly and Mrs Razia started smiling while Talia nodded her head in yes.

'Yeah I love everything about Wali.' Talia said truthfuly while they started smiling when she felt a presence behind her and she looked up and he was standing there and her heart skipped a beat. 'Ya Allah, did he heard her. she just in other words confessed that she love him.' She thought and quickly looked away from his intense stared.

'But likeness can change easily with the time.' She quickly added while telling him that he don't needed to had high hope over anything.

'Indeed but you used the word love not like. Likes can change easily but not Love.' Wali said while she bite on her lips on her stupidity and Wali smiled when she didn't say anything in return whereas Mrs Sheema and Mrs Razia started laughing as well while Talia turned even more red.

'Mum, I need coffee can you make it for me?' Wali said while changing the topic and both ladies looked at him.

'No, tell your wife to do for you.' Mrs Sheema said while they smiled and got back to their talk whereas they both awkwardly stayed on their places.

'But Mum.....' Wali tried to say when Mrs Sheema and Mrs Razia looked at them again.

'Why you two are being awkward. Is something happen between you two?' Mrs Sheema asked suspiciously.

'No.' They said in Union then looked at each other and looked away.

'I will make you coffee.' Talia said not to make their mothers suspicious about them while standing up. She walked out , and Wali walked out as well behind her. She went into kitchen while Wali went back in his room whereas Mrs Razia and Mrs Sheema started talking back.

She got hold of cup of coffee then started walking towards his room. She knocked on the door then slowly opened the door and entered. Wali looked at her while she walked and put his coffee on table. Then she walked and sat down on sofa in Connor while their was silence in room. She was sitting when after a while Wali got up and walked inside the restroom. She was feeling bored so she slowly got up and opened the wardrobe. It was not messy but well that was normal Wali hate messy things then how his wardrobe can be messy. She was about to closed the wardrobe when something catches her attention. There was a closed big drawer in wardrobe. She confused stared at it then moved her hands and opened it. As soon she opened it things fell out from it. She looked at it and they were gift boxes. She bend down and looked at them. What on earth these gift were doing in his wardrobe.' She thought and started picking them up.

'These are yours.' She heard his voice behind her, and she quickly looked up because she didn't even realized when he walked out whereas Wali walked then also bend down and started picking them up.

'This one for one year anniversary.' Wali said while passing one gift box wrapped in red while she surprised looked at him. Well he never even wishes to her on anniversary forget thinking that he had bought the gift.