Chapter Eleven

'Talia, our neighbour Aalia is here.' Aisha said to Talia who was eating her lunch.

'Where is she?' Talia asked while taking a sip of water.

'She is waiting for you in sitting room.' Aisha answered  and she nodded her head in yes.

'I am coming within minute.' Talia said and Aisha walked out.

'Salam Aalia.' Talia greeted as soon she entered inside the sitting room where Aalia was sitting waiting while looking around.

'Wasalam. How are you?' Aalia asked happily while standing up.

'I am fine Alhumduillah . What about you?' Talia replied back while they both sat down.

'I am perfectly fit. You remember me I came before only once when you two recently got shifted here after your marriage about a month ago.' Aalia asked while smiling.

'Off course, I remember you.' Talia said happily when Aisha entered inside the room while holding two cup of coffee with snacks and put them on the table.

'Thank you Aisha.' Talia said and Aisha walked out . Talia pass a cup of coffee to Aalia and other one to herself.

'Actually, once in every year we have function where we flow lanterns in the air. It was a old traditional here where people think that whatever they wish while flowing away the lantern come true.' Aalia started talking and Talia carefully quietly listening to her.

'Wow, that sounds interesting.' Talia remarked  because she liked the idea. It was just a tradition but could be amazing as a chance for community and society to her together.

'After flowing the lanterns, there will be society get together and dinner afterward.' Aalia said

'Thats sound fun.' Talia said and smile to Aalia.

'Yes it is fun. I am here to invite you on this function but you can't come alone.' Aalia said and Talia nodded her head in understanding

'Can I bring Aisha with me?' Talia asked happily and Aliya started laughing while Talia confused stared at her.

'No, it have to be your husband.' Aalia said and Talia felt disappointed from inside but didn't show it to Aliya because she knew Wali will never agree to go with her , and she badly wanted to go , and enjoy society functions. She always love society function and meeting new people.

'By the way, we never met your husband. It is golden chance for us to meet your husband as well.' Aalia added cheerfully and Talia just nodded her head.

'Okay, I will try to come.' Talia said

'Okay, All the best.' Aalia said and pass a invitation card to her and Talia got hold of it. Then Aliya put back the empty cup of coffee on table and stood  up from the sofa with Talia.

'Thank you very much for the invitation.' Talia said and Aalia smiled then walked out from room. She downhearted sat back down on sofa and sadly sighed.

'Talia, what happen? why you look so sad?' Aisha said while entering in the sitting room.

'They invite me on a function. Here is invitation.' Talia said and passed the invitation card to Aisha who opened it and read about it.

'Wow, thats sound fun. You should go and meet people around.' Aisha said happily.

'I want to but I have to go with my husband and Wali will never agree to go with me.' Talia explained her problem and sadly looked at Aisha.

'Why you don't talk to him first?' Aisha encouraged her.

'I know he will not go with me.' Talia said gloomy.