Chapter Twenty One

'Salam.' Walid said cheerfully while entering in the sitting room while Fatima was right behind him whereas Wali and Talia were sitting far away from each other on sofas while deep in their thoughts. On their cheerful voices they looked up at them then stood up from their places to greeted them.

'Wasalam.' They both replied whereas Talia hugged Fatima and Wali hugged Walid.

'How come you are here?' Wali said

'I thought you never going to call me so I decided to come here by myself.' Walid said playfully and Wali rolled his eyes on him.

'You never come to my house with Talia sister.' Walid complaind to Wali while they all sat down on sofas.

'You never invite us to your house.' Wali said teasingly and Walid looked at him.

'Really Wali, Now you need invitation for coming for my house.' Walid said and Wali nodded his head in yes while smiling.

'Whatever.' Walid muttered under his breath and Wali just smiled.

'Shall, I get something to drink?.' Talia said while standing up from her place.

'No, there is no need for it.' Fatima said

'Why?' Wali asked confused.

'Because we are going to eat ice cream.' Walid said cheerfully.

'What?' Talia said

'Yeah, I don't think Wali ever take you anywhere, sister in law.' Walid said teasingly whereas they lookd up at each other and Wali quickly looked away because he was right.

'He is joking, don't mind.' Fatima said and Talia smiled to her.

'But have you seen a time, it is already Eleven pm in night. It is late.' Wali said while looking at his wrist watch.

'Yeah, I know but this is a treat.' Walid said and they looked at him.

'Treat for what?' Wali asked

'Its a good new.' Walid said and lovingly looked at Fatima.

'And what is that good new.' Wali asked confused.

'Wali, you are soon going to be a Uncle.' Walid announced whereas Fatima blushed deep red, and Wali and Talia surprisingly looked at him

'Oh my god, You are being serious.' Wali asked happily and Walid happily nod his head in yes

'Wow, that is great.' Talia said

'Congratulations.' Wali and Talia said it together and they looked up at each other.

'Wow, what a connection.' Walid said teasingly and they looked away.

'Well, then we should go.' Wali said and they all nodded their head in yes. Then they all stood up and walked out.

'We will go in my car.' Walid said and they all got inside. After a while, they stopped in front of ice cream shop and got inside. They sat on the table as Talia and Fatima sitting with each other and Walid and Wali were sitting right in front of them across the table.

'Okay, which flavour you all want?' Walid asked while standing up.

'I want strawberry.' Fatima said happily and Walid smiled to her.

'What about you two?' Walid asked

'I want chocolate flavour.' Talia said and Walid nodded his head in yes whereas he looked up at Wali.

'Vanilla.' Wali said and Walid walked away toward counter to gave their order. He came back after giving the order and sat down on the table.

'It will take half an hour.' Walid said and they nodded their head in yes.