Chapter Forty Three

Mrs Razia walked out from the cafe of hospital when she suddenly bumped with someone.

'I am so sor.....' Mrs Razia was saying when she looked up and her gaze fell on her who was looking at her.

'What the hell you are doing her?' Mrs Razia whispered yelled  while getting angrily

'I came to see her.' Women said with sad eyes and Mrs Razia glared at her.

'What part of never come back you don't understand.' Mrs Razia hissed

'Just once at least let  me see her.' The women pleaded again

'No.' Mrs Razia hissed angrily then got hold of her hand and started walking.

'Listen to me once.' Women pleaded while trying to came out from her hold,  but Mrs Razia pushed her away in corridor.

'Get out and stay away from her.' Mrs Razia screamed while women looked at her then sighed defeated and started walking away. Mrs Razia looked at her back then angrily turned over and walked back to Talia's room. She opened the door while saw  Aisha seating with  Talia.

'I am so happy you are back.' Aisha said and Talia smiled.

'I hate that piece of rat who toture you so much but I never thought it could be Moiz.' Aisha said and Talia sadly sighed

'Neither have I.' Talia said

'I never like that guy anyway.' Mrs Razia said and they snapped head towards her.

'Mum, please not now I don't want to think about him.' Talia said while Aisha and Mrs Razia looked at her sadly.

'Okay, have rest now I will come back again.' Aisha said while getting up and Talia nodded her head in yes then  she laid back down on bed while Aisha and Mrs Razia walked out.
💠💠💠
Today Talia was back at home from hospital , and at a moment she was sitting in Wali room because she can't go to other room when their parents were here. She hadn't seen Wali  much since she said to him to got out .

'Are you comfortable here?' Mrs Sheema asked and Talia nodded her head in yes while leaning back her head on bed.

'Aww that so cute. It's your picture.' Asad said while pointing towards side table and she looked at it. There was her picture while she was smiling and she surprised looked at it. 'It was not here till she got kidnapped.' she thought while other were smiling. She looked away then sighed and leaned back her head on bed.

'It's night time, we will be going now and you may rest.' Mrs Sheema said and they all nodded their head in yes.

'Okay good night sister. Sleep tight.' Asad said while Talia smiled and he walked out.

'Well we will be going as well.' Mrs Razia said then looked at Mrs Sheema who nodded and they stood up from the bed.

'Have rest.' Mrs Sheema said and Talia smiled while they turned over to walked out.

'Mum.' Talia called out to her mother before they could walked out, and they turned over to her.

'Can you put cream on my back?' Talia said pointing towards her medicine.

'Yeah sure I will.' Mrs Razia said and Talia smiled

'Well I will be going.' Mrs Sheema said and walked out while Mrs Razia started looking for her cream to found.

'I can't find it anywhere.' Mrs Razia muttered while searching in side table and Talia was looking at her. Then Mrs Razia stood up and looked at her.