chapter 28

Sam's POV

Right now I am sat chained up, on the cold dust floor with my back resting against the wall. My knees are drawn up close to my chest.  The cuffs keeping me chained up it agonisingly painful and has been rubbing on my wrists for a while.  I have been here for what felt like months but I am not sure how long it has been. I shall tell you what has happened before now.

The last thing I remember before I woke up chained up in this room, was out in garden at Felix and Mazia's Halloween party and some cloth was put on my face and I tried to struggle but had to breathe in the cloth and my world turned pitch black. Then I was tided up in an unfamiliar room. I could hear heavy foot steps walking towards me. They got louder and louder than they stopped right in front of me it was to dark to see who the figer was. I was shaking as it terrifying not knowing where you are and how is keeping you hostage. A Voice spoke out. "You two I think it's time you welcome are guest. Do you worst." My first thought was worst and what are they going to do to me. one set of foot steps faded away but to new louder foot steps come towards me. Before I know what was going on someone's sharp fingernail scratched my face. A couple of seconds later it stung like hell. They then did the same thing to my other cheek. A knife was then quickly across my arms again and again and again and again. Then next thing I knew was that my arms where in agony. It felt like 30 new cuts were on each arm. "Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay." With that they walked away and leave me be.
A few days, maybe it might have been weeks, but I can't tell as there is no light in the room at all.  From the long sharp nails they had I think they were women. Anyway the came back and they undid the cuffs keeping me chained up. They then grabbed hold of my arms and dragged me to the other side of the room where their was a chair with straps attached to it which could be tightened to how ever tight you want then to go, like the ones they used to use in the olden days. They then chucked me on the chairs and tied the straps then they pressed a button on the side of the chairs that automatically tightens the straps every 10 minutes. Then at the end of every day they would undo the straps and take me back to the other side of the room to be chained up with the cuffs on. However they would tighten them slightly. A week or maybe a month later they left my chained  up and then put these stick pads on me. One went on each arm one went on each hand one on each leg and two on my head. This would then send shocks through my body constantly. They would do this for as long as they wanted to. After that then next time someone came in, it was they same foot steps as came in the first time someone can in to where I was. Another set of foot steps went with them these ones I had not heard before. "Make sure she follow the cue cards. film the video and edit it you know where it needs to go and make sure it is where it needs to be by tonight ok." The first voice I have heard before said. Then their foot steps faded away once again.

"Hey Sam it me Dean I will get you out of here soon but I need you to film a little video for me first so we can contact your brother to get more help ok." For the first time since I have been here I looked up. An to be presently surprised it was in fact Dean in front of me. "Ok I will shoot this video for you."
I then sat exactly where I was doing what I was but the only difference now was that Dean had a camera out. He said "can you read these cue cards." He then looked around checking nobody was around before he said "at the end hold this up for a couple of seconds and then put it down again." So I did as he asked of me I read the cards and held the one he told me to at the end. Once we had finished filming he talked to me for a bit before he told me he had to leave. But he told me to sit tight and that he will come and find me with the other.

So that is what I am doing know sit tight and waiting for someone to come get me. Just like Dean had told me. I have been lucky today nobody has come in here. Dean came yesterday and told me the full plan.

I feel like I should just give up hope as nothing has happened and nothing good will happen I should just except it now. The one thing I dreaded was the three foot steps I am hearing now. "Right girls take this and do some damage." Those dreaded foot steps faded away.
The next thing I know was the click of the latch a gun and then the sound of the a gun shoot. It hit me first in my right shoulder I then let out the shark of pain I felt. A couple of seconds later another hit my left leg another scream left my lips.
"Girls code red we have intruders. Quickly leave her." They then left me and ran in a different direction.

***************************
Hope you enjoyed that chapter one more to go until the end of this book. Thanks for reading please vote or comment if you like. Bye (: (: