Chapter 9

Sam's Pov

Dear mum and Dad,
I know you will never read this because.... Well your both in heaven looking down on me and peej. But I want to tell you things that I can't tell anyone else so I will tell you in a series of letters. Of which this is the first.

Well it has been a month and a half since you left this world. I got found out for doing something that you don't even know about. I have anorexia, and Dan, Phil and Chris found out first then Chris told Pj. He was ok with it but his is helping me with it so I can get over it. Dan, Phil and Chris are Peej's friends by the way they have been helping Pj and me out a lot and they also give us something to be a little happy about.

There is one other thing I did think I should tell you well I know I Said to you that I would never do it again but I as so so so so sorry. Everything just got the better of me and I well I cut again. I just need something to stop the voices from scream at me. Yer I know the came back. I as sorry. I will write to you again soon.
Will always love you
Sam xxx xxx

I then put my pen down and looked at the time and realized it was 10 o'clock. So I decided after what has happened these past couple of day I would go and get some sleep. So I put on my Pj's and got into bed. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey
Hope you enjoy the chapter and I will see you in the next one