Chapter 18

Sam's POV

( time skip 6 months)

It is has been hard to do the same thing day in day out. I have only had fun when I have either been with my friends or the boys.  But you see when I am not with my friends on the boys, I get beaten up down an alleyway one my way home every night before I go home. 

It will been 25 weeks now that I have been beaten to a pulp and left to pick myself back up as if nothing's happened. Then again I do deserve it, I always course others to get hurt on even die because I am a burden and I course people I love and care about suffer on my account. I deserve every punishment I get.

So as I limp home I think about what I can do and should do to stop people from suffering due to my mistake.

I grab my key from my backpack and open the door to the place I now call home. "I'm home." I call out as I make my way to my bedroom.  When I reach it I go in put my bag down by my bed. I then get changed from my school uniform as quickly as I possibly can so I don't let anyone see my disgusting body. Once dressed I go and do any homework I have which happens to be two pieces. An hour later and I am all finished.

I then got my phone, turned it on and was about to go and play cross road when Pj and Chris walked in my room.
"Hey Sam, me and Chris are going on a date so you will be left on your own for a couple of hours." Pj said whilst looking lovingly at Chris.
"Yeah we left you some money to get pizza. As uncle Dan and uncle Phil will over in an hour to look after you but then and busses at the moment but yeah we will see you later." Chris says.
"Ok be good see you later." Pj says to me as him and Chris leave me alone in my room.

After I hear the front door close I know I was alone. So I grabbed my phone and play cross road. 20 minutes later and I was once again board. So I layed down on my bed and stared up at my ceiling. I am kind of surprised to be honest with you that Pj and Chris trust me enough to leave me alone for an hour.

You don't deserve chance or privileges. You don't even deserve to be here. You should not even be noticed you ugly disgusting excuse of a human. Why don't you cut yourself, cut and let yourself bleed out to end you awful excuse of a human life. Go on do it rid everyone from you for ever go on. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. DO IT. The voices chant at me.

But every word they say is so true so even if try to deny it I know deep down it the truth. So I look at my phone for the time I have an  half an hour before uncle Dan and uncle Phil get here. So I picked up a piece of paper and a pen wrote out my final good bye to the people I love and care about with tears in my eyes, as every thing they have ever done for me has been try to help me and make me happy which is all I can ever of asked for.  

Once I had finished I placed the note on my bed and made my way to the bathroom. A grabbed my blade from it hiding place and sunk down on the bathroom floor. I then pulled my sleeve up and put blade to my arm.
1 cut for being ugly
2 for being so fat
3 for being a burden
Before I know it I had 30 cuts on each arm. So I just sat and waited to bleed out. before I knew it I my vision started to blur and I passed out.

You don't have to be burdened with me anymore PJ.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that took such a sad turn but this book is about someone's very sad life. anyway thanks for reading. Vote or comment if you like. Thanks again bye! :) :)