Chapter 12

Sam's Pov

"Sam, Sam it time to get up for school or your be late on your first day." Peej shouted at me. So I got up and went into the bathroom I washed my face, brushed my teeth and got changed into my school uniforms. Which consisted of black trousers, white shirt, tie and blazers. I then walked back into my bedroom. I grabbed my bag then went in the kitchen. Then I had about half a cracker due to my nerves. Carefully, I made sure to drink some water to keep down the half of the cracker I ate.

"Do you need me to show you how to tie a tie." Pj kindly asked me.
"Yes, please only if it's not to much trouble." I said.
"Of course it's no trouble. I would rather you know and look ok on the first day rather then not." He said, whilst he did my tie for me. "Come on then let's get you to school." Said Pj.
We the got in his car and he drove my to school. Once we got there I hugged he and thanked him for the lift before he drove of.

I looked up at the school it was huge. I gingerly walked in the gates. I carried on walking looking around trying to find out where the office is when I walked into someone. She pushed me to the floor and was about to punch me when one of her friends whispered something to her. She then said "look where you going next time! Other wise I wouldn't go so easy on you. New kid" she spat. I got give one last kick in the shin before she walked of laughing with her friends.

After I finally managed to get up with out falling over again because I had landed badly on my ankle. I walking in the building to find the office. A couple of minutes later I found the office. I walk up to the nice looking lady at the desk and said "Hello um I am new here."
"Ok sweetie what's you name?"
"Sam. Sam liguori."
"Ok hears you time table and a map." I thanked her and made my way to my first class which was form.

I walked down various coriander until I found the room I was looking for, just as the bell went. I entered to see about half the students that where ment to be in here already sat down in there sets. Luckily the teacher was also sat in the room sat at his desk. So I went up to desk. He was tall with black hair, he was a slim build with a small round face and dark brown eyes. He wore black trousers and a light blue long sleeve shirts and a dark blue tie. He had a kind smile on his face.
"You must be Sam. I am Mr River's, your form teacher. I have 3 students who will help you around the school. Jamie, James and Seph. This is Sam you three will show her around the school this week. You best take her on a guided tour now. I will notify you teachers you will be late. Ok on you way now." He said. He the proceeded to talk to the rest of the form while we went on our way.
"Hey, Sam isn't it." Asked Seph. I nodded shyly. "Well let us show you what areas things are in." Around ten minutes later I know what area things are in. During this time a found at a few things about each of them. "Sam, can I look at you timetable and see if your in any of our lessons." James asks. I then did as he asked I handed it to him. He quickly scanned his eyes over it he looked back up at me with a large grin on his face. "We all have PE and Religious together. The rest of your lessons you have with me. Which means we have English next." He said. So we all walked up to the main corridor. We then split up to go to our next lesson, with me following James as I had know really idea where I was going.

**Time skip to the end of the day **

I had a nice day with the three people I meet at the start of the day. I have gotten to know them a bit better. I seam to have a stronger bond with James thought. That's probably because we've been in all of our classes together. They other two are so kind to me and we have quite a lot in common.

I am in Peej's car as he said he would also pick me up today. We have not talked much apart for a little hello.

They car ride was quick and as soon as we got back Pj bombarded me with questions.
"Did you have a nice day at your new school? Did make any friends?" Asked Pj.

"Yeah I made some friends. There really nice they were told to help me around school. We talked and became friends. So my day was ok. I am going to go do homework now." I said. I then walked out of the room well only I kind of limped but only slightly. I don't want my brother to find out about the bullies. I don't want to move schools again it will look weak.

When I was half way to my room I heard to voices behind me so I tried to speed up slightly to make it to my room. Once I got there I put my school bag down next to my desk and flopped down on my bed.

A couple of minutes later I turned over to face the door to see Dan and Phil standing at my door. Great I thought. I am definitely not getting out of this one.

So I carefully sat on my bed waiting for them to explain why there are there. Although I know full well why they are here.
"We saw you limping is here so we came to see how you are and for you to explain what happened. Oh and don't worry we won't tell anyone especially Peej." Phil said. So I then said "I only feel on it funny when I feel over on my one feet. It doesn't hurt that much now." I then pleaded to all things powerful that they would buy my lie and leave it there. Luckily for me they bought it and left with out asking anymore questions.

A while later I was tired and so l changed into my Pj's and got into bed. I then fell asleep thinking about what the next day will bring

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey you wonderful people I hope you enjoyed this chapter I am hopeful going to update a few chapters today and a few tomorrow so the will be a lot more drama happening. Ok talk to you guys in the next chapter.
:) :)