Chapter 1

Sam's Pov
With my backpack on my back and suitcase in hand I walk towards the front door of my brothers house. I stop right in front of it and knocked on the door.

4 minutes later and the door opened and there in front of me stood my big brother. " Hey peej. I was wondering if I could stay with you for a month, because mum and dad wanted some time all to there selfs so I was wondering if I could stay with you. I mean if you don't mind I wouldn't stay if you don't want me to I was only asking." I said.
"Hello Sam and of course you can stay with me for a month, I don't mind. Come on in and we can chat and get you settled." He said as he stepped out of the way to let me enter. He then closed the door and I followed him into the living room. We then sat down on the sofas and I explained to him that they need a break from me and everything. They were thinking about going to have a holiday up in Scotland and I said to them that they should go for it as they need a break. " So they agreed and that is why I am here now." I said.

The next morning
I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room. Then it all came flooding back to me. I turned over to see Pj sitting at the end of my bed with a cup in his hand. "Morning little one I brought you a cup of tea and to see if you are ok."
"Yer I am good, and thanks for the tea"
"Your welcome what do you want for breakfast?" He asks.
"Is it ok for me to have cheese on toast" I ask.
"Of course it is little one. You get dressed and it should ......." he was cut of as his phone went of so he got up and answer it.
Phone conversation
Hello...... Yer......umm......well.....my sister round so let me just ask her....
He put his hand of the speak turned around and said "I completely forgot that it's movie and pizza night I have with my friends and it my turn to host. So you don't mind do you "
"No of course not it's you house and besides it would be nice to meet some of your friends.
" Yer hello it fine to go ahead with so see you at normal time then. Ok bye" He finished his conversation on the phone and sat back down on my bed. "Sorry about that so as I was saying get dressed and your food should be ready." He said as he walked out of the door leaving me alone.

* Time skip because I am lazy *

Peej's friends come round a about half an hour ago and we are currently watching my Neighbour totoro. A hour later and we were about to start watching the Lord of the rings but we were all really hungry so Pj is ordering pizza. That is when the guy i think was called Chris turned to me and asked "So why are you hear staying with Pj then" His question made me shrink slightly in my set. "Hey don't be so horrible to her. How would you like it if we started questioning things about you" the guy could phil said. "Yer Phil's right" Dan the last guy said. "Its a-all r-right. I only came to stay with Pj so I could give our parents a bit of a b-break " I stuttered.
" Hey I didn't me it in a rude way it just I was only wondering.... sorry if I was being rude or anything." Chris said.
"No, it ok I think I will go..... and let you guys do what ever it is you normally do..." I said as I got up and walked out the room with my head held low when I walked into peej.

I always seam to be able to walk into him all the time. "Oh hey Sam where you going?" Peej asked questionably. "I... um ...err thought you might want it to be.... just you four with out me in the way..." I said as I tried to walk away and leave them in peace when he grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Why would you ever think that?" He said. I went to walk away again and go in to my room well, the spear room. Then 4 strong arms grabbed hold of me. "wait" the 4 of them said in unison. " I did not mean it like that I wanted you to leave." Said Chris. " Yer we all want you there" Phil said.
"Come on Sam we all want to get to know you better." Said Dan.
"Come on Sam Please!" Pj pleaded.
"Fine" I said. "Yay!" they all cheered, whilst I rolled my eyes.

We all went back into the living room with me sat in between phil and peej. 20 minutes later and the pizza arrived. Once the movie was over everyone took it in turn to ask me questions and peej sat there laughing at some of the questions his friends were asking me.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hello hope you enjoy the first chapter. I will updated as regularly as I possibly can. Thanks for reading you are all wonderful people and I will talk to you guys soon bye! :)