Chapter 3

Sam's Pov
It's been two week since mine and peej parents died. The funeral was last Wednesday. We also found out that our parents only intrusions were to sell the house and split all of there money between the two of us. The only problem being I can't touch the money until I am 18. Which means all my money is in a trust found. It better that way through lest nobody can take if from me as I can't get to it so neither can they. They also told us to have fun with our lives and find our true loves.
So we got everything we wanted to keep from the house before it got put up for sale. Peej also decided I could live with him now until I am ready to move out because there is know one else to look after me.
I am now lining on my bed starring at the wall in front of me thinking about everything that has happened recently. The door open and Peej's head popped through the door "I am going see the guys. I was wondering if you wanted to come too?" he asked.
"No thanks I don't really feel like it" I said. I turned to face him.
"Ok then if you need me just call me other wise I will see you in a few hours."
"Ok have fun" I said as I put a small fake smile on my face.
"Ok bye" he said as he closed the door leaving me alone with the voices once again. I stayed like this and till I got tired and got into bed and cried myself to sleep again.

I woke up and did the same routine I have for over a week and a bit. I got out of my bed, made my bed. I then got dressed, went to the loo brushed my teeth and all that stuff. After I had done all that I went into my bedroom, sat on my bed, starred at the wall and let my the voices drown me.
I close my eyes to try to make the voices in my head shut up for a second. I then reopen them to find Pj standing in front of me with a cup of tea in hand. "Here you go and can I sit?" He says.
"Yes of course and thank you" I say as i move over so he can sits down. Peej then hands me the cup of tea.
"Everyone missed you yesterday you know. We did not have as much fun with out you there. So we are all going to meet up again today and everyone would love it if you joined us." Peej explained to me. "I don't think you need me their to have a good time besides I only would only course you problems." I said to him.
"We would not have a problem with you there why would you think we would? If you want to come with us then your more than welcome." Peej said as he was leaving the room.

An hour or so later. The voices have got to much for me to handle. I need a release. I know I promise my parents I would not do it ever again, well I am sorry but I need some way of trying to help shut the voices that haunt me out! So Peej is busy in his room making a video for his YouTube channel. This will make the whole thing easier to keep from him. With that I grabbed my shine metal blade I kept on me just in case I need it again. I ran to the bathroom, locked the door and sat down on the cold, hard floor. I lifted the blade to my arm and made the first cut, then another and another until my arm had about 12 on it. I sat there and quietly cried. After a while and my tear had subsided slightly I got up washed up. I unlock the door and ran back to my room closed the door and got a hoodie on to cover my arms. Nobody can know about this, especially not Pj. I decided that I would stare at the ceiling for a change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you enjoyed the chapter see you in the next one :)