Chapter 2

Sam's Pov

It been two week since I meet the boys. I have got to know them and in turn they have got to know me. They have got use to my crazy random outbursts.
It the day when we all hang out, watch movies and eat pizza. It is ment to be Chris turn to host but he is half way through moving out of his old flat and moving into his new one, in a couple of days. So it  peej and I who are having everyone round.

We are now half way through our fourth film it so much fun just being around them, they always seam to be able to cheer me up or anyone else for that matter. I was just laughing at Chris for trying to impersonate the main character when Peej's phone went off. We Pause the movie to let him answer it.

Pj's Pov
I was laughing at Chris with everyone else when my phone went off. So I picked it up and  turned around to answered it.
P: Pj
O: other person
P hello
O hello is this Pj liguori?
P yes how is this?
O I am from London hospital and I am here to tell you that you parents have been rushed in as they have been in a very serious car accident. I am very sorry to say but they might not make it.
P oh my god. Can me and my sister come and see them?
O yes but only you two can come in and see them.
P ok we will be there in soon.
I then hung up and my face instantly dropped. How am I going to tell Sam.

Sam's Pov

Peej  finished on the phone. He turned around to me with a sad look on his face and came and knelt in front of me and said "Sam that was the hospital. Mum and dad have been rushed in there as they have been in a serious car accident."
"Oh no oh no are they going to be ok? I don't want them to die" I say as I busted into tears. I can't believe this happened to them, it's all my fault.  I was the one who persuaded them into going . Now the they are fitting for they life's. Peej grabbed hold of me as I cried on his shoulder he then lifted me up and carried me out to Phil's car as he drove us all to the hospital with me and peej crying on the back seat.
A while later and we had reached the hospital. Peej held my hand as we walked as quickly as possible in the hospital to see our parents

Peej Pov

I told my friends to wait in the waiting room for us as I dragged Sam to the reception desk. We then found out where they were so we walked as quickly as possible to go and see our parents for what may be the last time we will ever see them.
Once we reached the place they were, we ran in to see them both hooked up to lots of different mechanisms keeping them alive. Me and Sam both sat down on the two chairs in between the two beds. We then said our final good bye to our parents as the nurse told us to.

Sam and I stayed with our parents until they took there final breaths and many doctors and nurses ran in and tried to save them but to know avail. They said many condolences to us but that only made Sam cry more. It definitely do not feel real I don't want to believe I sat with my sister and watched my parents die.
I ended up carrying Sam out as she could not stand on her own with how much she was crying. I went out in to the waiting room to find my friends still waiting for me and my little sister. I stood with Sam balling her eyes out in my arms and silence tears falling from my eyes. Phil took Sam from my arms and started to confront her. While Chris and Dan confronted me.
After I had Calmed down another for me to leave the hospital with out needing to ball my eyes out. It still dose not feel real like I feel as if there still alive some where. My little sister had fallen asleep in Phil's arms, so I took her back to see silence tears still falling from her eyes.
When we finally got home it was around 4 am in the morning so I said the guys could sleep round mine. I made sure Sam slept with me so I could keep an eye on her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey thanks for reading I hope you liked the chapter. And I will update again soon :)