I Did It For You

Michael: You saw the bruises as soon as he walked into the door. Panicking you ran to get a washcloth and started to dab at the bruises and his black eye. “What happened Michael? You look like absolute shit!” He chuckled and winced as you cleaned his face up. “People were saying things about you, and i wasn’t going to let them get away with it is all. No big deal.” he said it so matter of factly that you took a step back with the cloth still in your hands. “Michael, it could’ve ended up worse than this, they could’ve killed you, then what would i have left in this world, Michael? Without you i’d have nothing and you know that!” Michael took his hand and placed it over yours. “They were nowhere near going or able to kill me, (YN). And, no one says things like that about you, i don’t allow it. I did it for you, (YN), i got back at them for you.” You sighed and sat down on his lap. “What wouldn’t you do for me?” He smiled. “There is nothing in this world that i would not do for you.”

Luke: He had dragged you to the studio as soon as the sun came up. You made him stop so you could get some caffeine in you, and once you did you were a little more awake as you two entered the studio. He ran over to the recording booth while you made yourself comfortable on one of the couches where the producers sat and began to doze off, your caffeine clearly not enough to keep you awake at the ungodly hour that it was. “(YN)!” Luke’s voice boomed out and you sat up with a jolt, looking around for his voice before you found him behind the glass and he pointed down at the guitar. “Listen, trust me!” You walked over to the producers and took a seat next to one of them and focused all of your attention on your beloved Luke. He strummed the guitar and sang, his voice and the guitar blending in a perfect harmony that you had to close your eyes cause it felt like you were living on nothing but absolute bliss. You didn’t even know he was done til you felt his hands on your face. “(YN)?” just below a whisper. You opened your eyes and smiled at him. “That was beautiful, what is it for?” “I did it for you, it’s for our anniversary. Happy anniversary babe!”

Calum: Walking along the streets of his hometown you kept shaking your head at his words as they fell out of his mouth. “I can’t picture you doing those kind of things, Cal, you’re such a nice person, i can’t picture you doing anything bad. I mean, i just don’t see it in you, you don’t look like you’re capable of something of those means.” Calum nodded, squeezing your hand just a tad tighter. “I know it doesn’t seem like me, one thing came along and made me do a complete 360 with my life. I couldn’t do it anymore, i had to change everything and realize that not everything revolved around me, there were other people in this world and there was one in particular that i wasn’t about to let out of my life even though i never met them, so, i had to change things around and make life better for myself.” You had stopped walking at this point. “Who was that person, Cal?” He smirked. “You. It’s always been you, from the first time i saw you, i realized that you would need a guy that cared about others and not just himself, so i turned my life around, and here i am, new and improved.” “You did that for me?” you asked in slight disbelief. Calum nodded. “I did it for you once, and i’d do it again if i had to. I love you, (YN) and thank you for making my life as perfect as it is right now, wouldn’t be the same without you.”

Ashton: A long and vigorous work day out of the way, you made your way up the stairs to your shared apartment with your boyfriend. You just wanted to lay down and ignore the rest of the day, but it looked like Ashton had other plans for you. You opened the door and he was there to take your coat off and put your bag to the side. “What are you doing?” you asked and he chuckled. “Helping you relax, i’m not sure why, but it just seemed that you’d need a day of relaxation today, so i decided to take matters into my own hands and help you relax. Go into the bathroom, there’s a bath already drawn and warm for you, plenty of bubbles, enjoy!” you blushed and took his hand. “What if i don’t want to take the bath alone, Ash?” He smirked at you. “Then i guess it’d be up to me to join you in the bath, am i correct?” You nodded. “You are more than correct, but why did you do this again?” He took your hand and made the way to the bathroom. “I did it for you, (YN). You needed a break, and i’m here to help in anyway that i can. So, are you ready for the bath of your dreams with the man of your dreams?” You blushed an even deeper shade of red. “Yeah, want to help me undress?”