His Mom Walks In On You Making Out

Luke: You came over to Luke’s house after school to try and get some study done for the end of year exams coming up, you managed to get a couple of chapters done before Luke got a bit distracted staring at you.

“Luke..focus”

“huh..oh…right, this is just so boring”

“I know, but we need to go through it, its gonna be on the test”

“ok then…Study break?” He smirked at you, you knew what he was thinking, but should you risk it? You decided to go with it, his parents weren’t gonna be coming home anytime soon. You smiled at him, Luke took the hint and pushed you back against the couch as he kissed you. The kisses were getting hotter and hotter and before you could get your thinking back on track he was tugging at your school uniform trying to get the buttons un-done. Your hands snaked their way to the bottom of Luke’s shirt and you pulled it off of him, throwing the shirt to the side and sliding your arm up his back and onto his shoulders pushing him closer towards you. 

You heard the faint sound of a car pulling up into the driveway.You pulled away trying to gain back your focus but Luke just kept kissing you, moving down to your neck.

“L-luke..I think someone is coming”

“Yeah…me…if we keep this up that is..”

“No.. I mean…” The front door opened and Luke’s mum walked in carrying the shopping bags, You pushed Luke away from you as his mum turned to face the living room where you two were ‘getting busy’. Your hands flew to your shirt trying to button it up again.

“Oh…Hello…I was…” His mom said trying to fill in the awkward silence that filled the room after eyeing Luke with no shirt on. “I’m gonna go back to the store and get some more…” she looked around the room, “… lightbulbs…” She placed the shopping bags that she was holding into the Kitchen before opening the door, making her way to the car and heading back to the store.

“So I’m guessing thats the end of that study break…?”

Michael: “Turn the console on y/n” Michael said to you as he walked into the kitchen to make the two of you a snack. It was a Saturday afternoon and he had just finished band practise with the rest of the boys. When he came back with the bowl of popcorn he sat next to you and grabbed hold of the controller that you passed to him.
“So….. Halo?” You asked
“Mhmm”
“Seriously… We’ve been playing this for 2 weeks, can’t we change the game?”
“I’ve been stuck on this level for ages.. and I need your help!” He whines to you. You rolled your eyes at him.
“Fine…I’ll play…only if we spice things up a bit” you smirked at him, raising an eyebrow.

“Spice things up how?”. You could see a spark of excitement in his eyes.

“Oh..just a little bet… You win I’ll play Halo with you, I win, we change the game!”

“What’s the bet?” Michael tends to get a bit competitive, especially over the things he really wants. 

“Well…” You moved closer to Michael who was sitting on the floor, legs crossed leaning against the couch. You tugged at the collar of his shirt pulling him closer to you, you use your other hand to turn his head away from you as you lean into his neck.

“If you manage…to complete…level one…of the game…without…caving in…” You said slowly, gently placing kisses along his neck every couple of words or so, you could feel him relaxing under your touch and sensed the vibration of a moan coming on but you pulled away before it could escape causing him to snap out of his trance, “…You win, Got it?”  Cocking your head to the side and smiling cheekily at him.