Trapped In A Closet

Ashton: You were in the closet trying to find the tools that Ashton had asked for since he was cluelessly trying to fix the leak in the kitchen sink what was entertaining. The door swung shut but you didn’t really notice since it did that all the time. You looked around for the tool box, and sure enough, you found it. You turned around to open the door, and it was jammed shut. The door knob just wouldn’t turn. You tried slamming your body against the door and it wouldn’t open. The light wasn’t working and you had forgotten your phone. You dumped the tool box on the floor and started trying to open it, getting more desperate and violent each time. Panic and fear started coursing through you and you started calling out for Ashton. “Ash! Ashton! Ash! Ash!” You called frantically, banging on the door. You hated being the dark alone, and you hated small spaces. Your fists were beginning to become bruised as tears of fear trickled down your cheeks. “Y/N! I’m here! I’m here! Calm down!” Ashton said, as you heard his voice on the other side. “Hold on, I’m getting you out!” He said, you whimpering a little on the otherside. He finally got the door open and you sprung into his arms, sniffing and trying to dry your tears. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and he held you tightly, comforting you. 

Luke: “How’re you two doing in there?” You heard Ashton calling from outside the closet. You and Luke were forced in there for 7 Minutes In Heaven, them thinking you guys were just friends, as you two insisted. When instead, you two were friends with benefits, as your best friend described. The seven minutes started about three minutes ago —according to your phone. His fingers were running through your hair as you were having your fingers in his hair, him leaning against the wall, his hands running down from your head to your ass, holding you up more. You forced his shirt off, and he started unbuttoning your blouse. You heard the door jiggle, and you both looked at the door, alarmed. “Oh shit you guys, I think the door might be stuck…” You heard Calum say, and you both looked at each other. You heard your best friend burst out laughing. He started unbuttoning your shirt and took it off, letting it slide to the floor. You two were kissing each other violently, and lost in your kissing, you heard the door knob starting to turn, with great struggle as it was jammed, and quickly, you started buttoning your shirt up and Luke put his on, and you both assumed the awkward position of standing against the wall, looking sheepish as the boys opened the door. You both smiled innocently and they didn’t suspect a thing, except your best friend who waggled her eyebrows at you two. “Such holy virgins, them two.” Michael laughed. You two just smiled at each other. 

Calum: One day, the heating went off the concert venue, and there being no maintenance staff, you went off to find out what happened. You were the boys’ opening act, and you got on pretty well with them — except for Calum Hood. Well, Calum Hood, you and him were enemies since he had tripped you up on stage and posted embarrassing sleeping photos of you, his seemingly ‘funny’ jokes were just usually a step too far. “Hey boys, come with me to find out the power stuff? It’s freezing.” You said, shivering in your skinny jeans and cardigan. “Sure,” Ashton said, as Luke, Michael and Calum trailed along. You all found the heating room and you got yourself in there first, Calum after you, and then suddenly — the door slammed shut behind you two. “Guys, what the hell?!” You said, turning around and briefly brushing against each other. “We’re not letting you two out until you both get along!” You heard Michael chide, and you swore, flicking the heating dial and feeling the little closet heat up. “Damn it.” Calum spat. You both ended up cuddling with each other for more heat, and talking about your life stories and memories until the boys let you out, four hours later. By that time you two had made helpless tweets, keeks and selfies, and you two got on way better.

Michael: “Ahaha, those boys are so funny. Just wait until I get my hands on them…” You grunted, cursing as you tried to jiggle the door knob of the immensely tiny closet you and your boyfriend, Michael Clifford, were locked in. You turned around, and as soon as you were facing him, his lips crashed onto yours. You two were kissing, it becoming more and more heated between you two, until you both stumbled over each other’s feet and ended up knocking some of the stuff of the shelf. You guys didn’t care, pretty much everything fell off the shelf from how violently you two were attempting to do it. Small spaces sure didn’t prove to be good when two people were frisky. “Get it off, babe.” Michael said, trying to lift your shirt off. “But what about if they come back?” You said, through heated kisses. “Nah, trust me, they’ve probably forgotten by now.” He assured, as he took his shirt off. You took yours off, and you felt his fingers trace your skin lightly, as you grazed his back with you nails. You suddenly saw a surge of light and you both turned around to see the boys, standing there, bewildered as they saw you two. “This is not what we had in mind…” Calum trailed off, looking at you two. You blushed, embarrassed. Michael just lifted you up and said, “Let’s continue this upstairs…”