Sweaters

Ashton: “You look cozy,” Ashton chuckles as he carries two cup of hot chocolate over to where you were sitting on the couch. “I am,” you reply happily, opening up the blanket for him and leaning your head on his shoulder to absorb his warmth. “It’s supposed to be really cold tonight,” he remarks, flipping through the channels before settling on The Office. “I think I’ll be fine then,” you laugh. “I have your sweater, a blanket, and you.”

Calum: “I’m starting to think I should just lock my closet,” Calum jokes when you come rushing down the stairs in one of his sweaters and his beanie. “It’s not my fault I like your clothes,” you mumble, slipping on your boots and heading out the front door. “But it’s your fault when I’m cold but I can’t wear one of my sweaters because they’re all in the wash since you wore them.”

Luke: ”Look, Daddy!” Mason exclaims, running into the kitchen where Luke was cooking dinner for the three of you. “I’m you!” He was helping you fold laundry when he spotted one of Luke’s sweaters and claimed that he would ‘look just like Daddy with it on’. “Careful Mason, you might trip,” you warn him, laughing when you saw that your son was practically drowning in the fabric. “I’m punk rock now!” “You sure are, bud.”

Michael: “(Y/N), come here!” Michael yells from the bedroom, making you think something was wrong. You quickly run up the stairs and burst into the room, scanning for signs of danger. “Look at this cute cat sweater!” he says excitedly, turning his computer around to face you. “Michael, I thought you were hurt or something,” you roll your eyes, turning around to leave. “But cat sweaters are important!”