Speak Up

Ashton: You would only mumble, not being able to look him in the eyes as he searched you for answers. “(YN), i cannot hear you! What are you trying to say? Speak up so i can help you and we can get through this, just speak up and tell me!” he was now begging you and you shook on the insides. “Ashton, i’m scared!” “About what?” “I went to the doctor today and he gave me some bad news.” “What, bad…news?” he asked slowly sitting down with caution and the tears welled up in your eyes and you couldn’t shake them away. “I’ve got cancer, Ash, bad cancer!”

Luke: You stormed away from him and he quickly followed behind you, not letting you leave the argument that easy. “(YN), get back here and talk to me! We have to talk this out or it’s never going to get fixed and we’re just going to keep yelling at each other for the rest of our lives, and i don’t know about you but i know that i can’t handle that.” “Whatever.” you mumble and he throws his head back. “God damn it, (YN), speak up, i can’t hear you!” You leaned against the kitchen counter and shook your head. “Maybe that’s the point, you ass!”

Michael: He scanned the papers you handed him and pursed his lips as he read each page and when he finally finished he wouldn’t look at you. “Michael?” you try to touch his arm but he yanked it away and stood up not looking at you. “Go away.” he growled and you took a tentative step towards him. “What?” “I don’t need to speak up (YN), i know you heard me! Go away! You lead me on to love you and do anything i can for you and then you just tell me in a letter that you cheated on me? Go away! Get out of here!”

Calum: You fiddled with your hair on the bed as Calum finished getting ready for bed, nervous for the news that you were going to tell him, afraid for his reaction. You didn’t know how he was going to take it and finally you couldn’t keep it inside you and you burst our with a yell. “Calum?” he ran from the bathroom in a panic. “What?” “I have something to tell you.” you say quietly and he leans in with his left ear to hear you better. “What? I didn’t catch that, can you speak up?” “I’M PREGNANT CALUM!”