He Says Something Inappropriate In Front Of Your Parents

Ashton: Ashton swore as he stumbled over his toes. You hit his chest before bringing your hand to your mouth and covering your lips with your finger while giving him a short ”Shh”. To your relief, your father just chuckled. Patting Ashton on his shoulders. ”Watch where you place your feet.”

Michael: You tried your best not to laugh as you hit Michael’s thigh under the table. He’d just made an inappropriate joke while having a dinner with your parents. It was meant only for you to hear, but when your mother raised her eyebrows, you knew the whole table had heard. ”That was a joke.” Michael said quickly. ”I didn’t mean that.”

Calum: Just as the words stumbled from his lips, he realised your parents had stepped through the door. He quickly stepped away from you, the skin on your neck tingling from his touch. ”Shit.” he said under his breath. When your father came in the room carrying a plastic bag full of food, wearing a bright smile on his face, Calum sighed in relief, realising that your dad hadn’t in fact heard him tell you everything he wanted to do to you in their kitchen.

Luke: He wasn’t one to say anything inappropriate, especially not in front of your parents. But seeing you walking around the house in nothing but his t-shirt really got him going. He sneaked up behind you, thinking your parents wasn’t anywhere near. ”You better get out of that shirt before I can’t control myself.” he mumbled into your ear, his hands running down your sides. Hearing a cough behind you, both of your heads turned to meet your mother standing right behind.