Too Hot

Ashton: "We can’t touch?" He asks scratching his neck confused. You chuckle, "Yeah, we have to make out but aren’t allowed to touch each other. So if you even lay a finger on me you have to pay…" A smile creeps onto his lips, "Alright… And what happens if you touch me?" You take his hand and lead him to the bed, "You’ll have to wait and see.." You both face each other propped up on your knees, looking dead into each others eyes. "Your call babe." You lean forward and gently press your lips to his, taking it slow knowing how easily you could crack. His lips part as and he takes hold of your bottom lip between his teeth. He laughs as his feels body flinch, "Having any trouble babe?" You breath picks up, "Oh no… No trouble at all…" You can feel his smile on your neck as he kisses down to your collarbone. You can’t help but lift your hands up and run your fingers through his hair. "I knew you’d crack first… So whats my prize?" You push his chest back onto the bed while undoing his belt, "You choose…"

Luke: "Babe?" You hear Luke call from the kitchen. You walk in, grabbing a glass of water and leaning against the counter, "Yeah?" Luke looks at you nervously, "Have you ever playe- Do you know the game to- um…" You laugh, taking a sip of your water, "Spit it out Luke!" He smiles, "Have you ever heard of too hot?" You smile, "I have…. Do you want to play?" He smiles devilishly, then with out another word, Luke smashes his lips onto yours. You almost lose right there, your hands going to cup his cheek instantly. But you place them behind your back, holding onto the counter top. Your lips move together in time, until finally Luke groans, placing his hands under your knees and lifting you onto the counter. "I win," You say, running your hands up his sides. "What do I get for winning?" He removes his lips from your jaw, smirking slightly before spreading your legs.

Calum: "This sounds like a cruel joke…" Calum whispers in your ear. You can feel the shiver run down your spine, "Uhh… Well uh, that’s just the way the game works…" He chuckles, "Alright, I’ll give it a try. Although I don’t know how well I’ll do…" You laugh nervously, waiting for his lips to touch yours. Finally, he inches them toward you, lightly pressing them together. Your lips part, his tongue licking your bottom lip. He expertly moves his lips across your jaw,down your neck and across your collarbones. You moan as he sucks on your sweetspot. He quickly removes his lips, bringing them to your ear, "Touch me. You know you want to…" You can’t help yourself, your fingers find the bottom of his t-shirt, quickly lifting it over his head. He smirks, licking his lips, "I knew you’d cave." You mock his laugh, "Ha ha ha Calum, now I want you to touch me." He cocks his eyebrow up, "But I won-" "I don’t care, you put me through that, know on your knees."

Michael: "But… But… What about your boobs?" He asks. You roll your eyes, "Really Michael? Come on it’ll be fun!" He scoffs, "Making out isn’t fun unless there are boobs envovled…" You sigh, flopping down on the couch next to him, "Fine we won’t play…" He shrugs his shoulders, "Whatever." You can’t help yourself though, you slowly move over on the couch and stradle him. "What are you-" "Shhh," You say, interrupting him. "Trust me. If you play and you win, you’ll get something much better then boo-" He cuts you off with a kiss. His lips move quickly, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before you give in. His tongue flicks over your lips and you melt. Your hands run up his arms and through his hair. "I won." He states. "Fuck…" You say backing off him and staring into his eyes. "What do you want me to do?" He laughs to himself, before relaxing back into the couch, "Strip."

A/N: WHOA THIS GOT SEXUAL FAST… OH WELL ;) anyway I love you all and I hope you like this one!