Snow Day

Luke:As soon as it starts to snow, you and Luke run outside bundled in puffy coats and gloves to keep you warm. Lying on your backs on the browned grass and light layer of white snow, you hold hands and catch snowflakes on your tongues. You spent the day outside making snow angels and playing until your cheeks were red and noses runny. Even when you were shivering and you couldn’t feel your toes, you ran around the yard until Luke picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, taking you back inside, where he wrapped you in warm blankets and breathed hot air into your thawed hands.

 Ashton: You already had a cold when it started to snow, so instead of going outside, you and Ashton curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace together and watched an endless amount of Disney movies, still in your pajamas. Ashton made you hot chocolate and soup that warmed your hands, and you fed him marshmallows, giggling when he missed his mouth trying to catch them from the air. After a while, you fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 Michael:
"(Y/n)! Michael whined when your snowball hit him right in the face. You gasped and giggled, apologizing before darting out of his range right as another snowball whizzed past you, just barely missing your arm. “Missed!” you called out to him, laughing as you formed a new ball with your glove covered hands and tossed it in his direction, hitting him once again in the chest. “All right, that’s it!” he yelled, barreling toward you and tackling you to the ground before you could escape. You stuck out your tongue, him on top of you pinning you to the snow covered ground. You laughed as you tossed a handful of snow in his face and he shut you up with a frosty lipped kiss.

 Calum: “I’ll make the head!” you said, rolling the ball of snow around in the ground until it was a satisfying size. Calum had already finished the bottom section and had started the middle. You hugged him from behind as he continued to roll the ever-growing ball of snow. He finished and stacked the newly finished section on top of the bottom part. You handed him the head, which he then placed on top. You pulled out the buttons and carrot from your pocket, arranging them onto the head until it formed a perfectly happy snowman. Calum went to go collect some twigs for the arms as you draped your scarf around the “neck.” Calum stuck the twigs in the middle section, and the two of you stepped back, admiring your handiwork before kissing right as the snow started to fall again.