Your First Time

Ashton: The kisses between you two were steadily growing more intense and more passionate. Hands were going lower and lower, sounds of need echoed around you two. You were lying on the bed, Ashtons body hovering above you, his kisses becoming your drug. His lips moved from yours to kiss your jawline, to your neck where he left open mouthed kisses, his hips grinding against yours. Your body was on fire for need, for desire, for him. “Please,” You managed to gasp out, your hands clawing at his bare shoulders. He kissed back up to your lips, pausing and pulling away slightly. “(Y/N)… are you sure?” He asked, his eyes were trained on your face, his expression etched with desire but his eyes showed concern and care. He knew it would be your first time, but you needed him badly. It wasn’t like you had only gotten to know each other, it had been eight months since you had started dating. You had fooled around before, never going all the way. But tonight was different, not only was your body craving him but your mind and soul was as well. You wanted to be as close to him as possible, to feel him inside of you, to intertwine your bodies together. “I trust you and I love you.” You said simply, reassuring him and erasing any doubts. He held your gaze for a moment, you stared back confidently, as much as you could as your heart pounded in your chest, your body shaking with anticipation and need. He began to kiss you hungrily but with the same passion and love he had shown so many times before. You arched your back up against him as he moved is body to fit perfectly against his. As the kisses became more heated, hands steadily growing needier and more clothes falling to the ground beside you he was suddenly inside of you. Waiting for you to relax and the slight pain to go away, he moved, and you were connected. Your bodies intertwined, no inch of your skin going untouched or unloved by Ashton as he continually moved against inside of you. Without warning your climax overtook you as pure ecstasy swept over your body, knowing Ashton made you do that. As you came down, the stars behind your eyes beginning to disappear you opened your eyes to see him smiling down at you, radiantly. “You’re so beautiful,” He said, your bodies still connected. “I love you,” You said nuzzling your head into his chest. “I love you too,” He said as he pulled you against him, holding you close as your breathing returned to its normal rate.

Calum: You had been thinking about it for days now. You wanted to show your love for Calum in a physical way. He was patient, understanding that you wanted to wait until you were sure, ready and confident in yourself and with him. Walking up the stairs to his bedroom, your palms sweaty and your heart fluttering in your chest you saw him on his laptop lying on the bed. Calum looked up, smiling at you, his smile slipping into a frown when he saw you. “What’s wrong? You look nervous,” He said propping himself up to look at you better. You walked over to sit on the side of the bed, trying to think of a subtle way to say what you needed to. “Calum, oh god how do I say this?” You said out loud, instantly blushing. He sat up, taking your hand. “What is it? You’re starting to scare me here (Y/N)” “No, no! It’s not bad… I’m just going to say it. Cal… I’m you know… ready.” You said blushing furiously, not looking at him. “Ready for…” He said urging you on before suddenly stopping. “Oh! You’re ready.” He said more to himself then you. You nodded your head in agreement, looking up. He had a coy smile on his face, and one eyebrow raised. “That can easily be arranged.” He said pulling you closer, and kissing you deeply. You laughed into the kiss as his hands trailed towards your belt, unbuckling it and tossing it aside. As the kisses became needier, your confidence grew, helping him take off clothes, palming him through his boxers until finally the moment came when he thrusted into you, the new sensation making you gasp and cry out. He stopped, he brushing some hair off your face, and kissing you sweetly on your lips. “Are you alright?” He said, you could tell he was doing his best to keep his voice normal. “Yeah, just give me a second.” You said scrunching your eyes up at the new feeling. When you were ready you let him know with a nod of his head. He was gentle, constantly asking if you were all right, if you wanted to stop but you constantly reassured him with kisses and words, knowing that it was fine. After a few minutes, you began to feel a tightening in your stomach, Calums warm breath fanning over your cheek. “Let go baby,” He groaned against you. You suddenly came undone under him, writhing at the intense feeling. You heard him groan above you, knowing he had just finished himself. He groaned, rolling off of you, and pulling you in for a hug. “Are you all right?” He asked, kissing your damp cheek. “That was amazing,” You managed to breath out making him laugh. “And just think, practice makes perfect.” He said suggestively, making your insides melt.