Crazy lady

Crazy lady

Acepunzel x Miss_Otaku_Princess/Me/Akaoni

Okeh so do y'all remember the Acepunzel oneshot? Seeing as I wrote that on my birthday, and today is my birthday...LETS WRITE ABOUT ME AND ACEPUNZEL!

___HALFWAYTO30____________

Acepunzel pov
I pouted as I looked around for any landmarks that I had made.

"What the hell....?" I muttered. "I swear I've passed that booty tree multiple times now...."

As I looked around even more, I started to feel even more disoriented. Each tree I saw looked the same, every pebble I stepped on was always in the same spot, and the same size. Even that giant Venus Flytrap is still camouflaging. Immediately, I could only come to one conclusion:

I am completely utterly lost in the woods.

"Aaargh!" I groaned. "I cannot believe this is happening to me right here, and right now! I knew I should've taken that compass, but noooooo! Sabo told me that I was gonna be completely fine!" I sat down, and sulked. "Now I'm gonna be lost out here, forever! And then I'll have to become the fab queen of this wood...."

I put all of my hair on the ground, and made a nest out of it..

*two hours later*

Akaoni pov
"-AND ONE MORE TIME! REPEAT AFTER MYSELF!"

"On the road again!"
"Just can't wait to get on the road again!-"

"Aaah....what lyrics come after that?" I mutter to myself. "Aaah fuck I forgot."

I flicked my red hair to the side, and hummed out random Twenty Øne pilots songs. I noticed that it was starting to get dark.

"Hmm...it appears that our sun is resting, and that the moon is waking up." I stretched my body. "Well, if I wanna make it, I better get that camp set up."

I grabbed my tent stuff out of the bag that I brought along. I took it out of its bag, and immediately, the tent sprung open, perfectly set up. I then grabbed some firewood, and took my hair out of its ponytail. I closed my eyes, and felt the chemical buildup in my hair, until it finally caught on fire. I flipped my hair to the ground, and watched as the fire traveled down to the fire wood, and lit it ablaze. I stepped back, and stood up straight, brushing my fingers through my hair to extinguish my hair flames.

"Now that thats done....lets slay some bitches!"

*timeskip*

I settled myself into my sleeping bag, and put my lamp on. I grabbed out my reading book, and started to read.

Until...I heard a noise outside. A twig snap.

Immediately, I stopped reading, and switched my lamp off. I set my book to the side, and grabbed out my bracelet that summons any weapon that I desire. I closed my eyes, and let myself connect to anything that was living out there.

'Nocturnal animals...and wait a minute...is that a person?'

I opened my eyes, and narrowed them. Whoever this person is...I better check, and see if its not a World Government dog trying to capture my high bounty ass. As soon as the person was outside my tent, I summoned a dagger, and jumped out, tackling the person onto the ground. The whined, and fought back, but I managed to pin them, a dagger over their neck.

"Who the hell are you?" I hissed.
"Ow!" He hissed.
"Tell me before I feed you to whatever is out there!"

He pouted at me, and I got a better look at the person. They had brown eyes, and cute freckles. Along with that, they had long-and I mean looooong midnight black hair.

"My name is Acepunzel...Ace for short. I'm lost, a-and I saw your set up, and I thought that you could help me?"

I stared down at the grown man, and helped him up, my dagger dispersed. He stared down at me.

"Akaoni, Karika Akaoni." I said as I grabbed his hand to shake it.

Acepunzel stares at me, before he said: "Hey....you're a bit crazy, aren't you?"

I went as red as beets. "NO!" I yelled. "You're the crazy one running around in the bloody woods! What are you, a bush manga?!"
"WHAT THE HELL IS A BUSH MANGA?!?" He yelled.
"YOU! YOU IS THE BUSH MANGA!"

We glared at each other, and I sighed. I pointed inside the tent, and mumbled for him to get inside already. He did as he was told, and sat down on the floor. I followed him inside, and put my lamp on. I rummaged through my backpack, and threw a spare sleeping back at him. Once he caught it, I started to brew some hot tea.

"So," I start. "Whats a person like you doing out in these woods?"

He blushed with embarrassment. "I got lost...what about you?"
I smirk. "Life on the run." I answered with glee.
Acepunzel raised his eyebrows at me. "Running?"

I nod. "Yeah. Haven't you heard of me? Out there in the big wide world, I'm known as Satan Queen Akaoni. Worth around about 62,000,000 beris if I recall."

"What did you do that was so bad?"

"Well...first off, I insulted Akainu, set fire to multiple places, stole some important government shit, severely injured some people...you know, the usual." I said with a 'matter of fact' tone.
"Jeez..." Acepunzel muttered

"Its a hard knock life, honey." I winked at home, causing him to become a little flustered butterfly.
"You're crazy..." He muttered

I laughed. "I know! But if there was no crazy people, then amazing inventions wouldn't exist. Now, go to sleep, I'm taking you back to where you came from."
"You are?"
"Course, I may be a bad guy, but I'm not into hostage taking. Only cowards do that sorta thing."

Acepunzel sighed, before he downed his cup of tea, and snuggled himself into his sleeping bag. I put the tea cups in the washing bucket and turned the lamp off. I hopped into my sleeping bag, and settled in easily.

"Akaoni?"
"Yeah?"
".....Good night."
I smiled. "Goodnight."