Fanfiction Author

(Title)

Ace x Fanfic Author!Reader

Woah its bee a while since I've updated this thing, sorry about that everyone!

The following in this story is sorta like a short glimpse of what I do in real life. Though, not all of it is accurate. There really isn't gonna be much of a love scene, but there will be a small one at the end.

___BECAUSEIDAMNWELLCAN___

Third pov
As soon as school ended, (Y/N) didn't wait any longer to ram herself out that door. Not waiting for anyone, she left the high school behind her, plugging herself into her own world filled with her Favorite artists & imaginations.

'There's so much I have to do. First off, I've got to do the Piracy essay, that Math internal & finish off my Static image for English.' (Y/N) mentally sighed. 'Then afterwards, I have to release the next chapter.'

At Grand line High, (Y/N) was just a hard working student, she did her best & got things done. Then, in the comfort of her own bedroom, (Y/N) is someone who she wants to be:A semi-famous fanfiction Author. She wasn't exactly world wide famous yet, but people knew of her work & the multiple fandoms that she's in.

Supporting through all of this, was her best friend, Ace. A lot of girls are jealous of (Y/N), since her, Ace, Sabo & Luffy have been best friends since Kindergarten. But, (Y/N) didn't really care about that, she always thought to herself:

"If they wanna be friends with Ace, they can go ahead. Its not like we're dating."

Finally, after a 40 minute walk from school, (Y/N) made it home. She turned her music off, and typed in the password for her front door, then opened it up.

And was slightly shocked to find Ace sitting right there on the ground.

"HOLY FUCKING DUCKS ASS! Ace what the hell?!" (Y/N) screeched.
Ace grinned up at (Y/N). "Heso!"
(Y/N) sweat dropped. "Ace, you're not from Skypeia."
Ace pouted. "I am now!"
"Anyway..why? How did you-"
Ace held out a key in front of his face. "You need a better place to hide your spare keys." He brightened up when your cat sat on him."Kitty!"

(Y/N) double sweat dropped, but sighed. She walked inside, then shut the door behind her.

"Well, since you're here, wanna work on some homework?" She asked.
"Duh? Why else so you think I'm here? But first! Feed me!"

'Of course....'

After feeding Ace half of her pantry, they went upstairs to her bedroom so that they could work together in peace. Often, (Y/N) wanted to do something else, but Ace (being the oh so determined guy), pushed (Y/N) to get her work done. He even sat on her until she gave up & said that she'd carry on.

Later, at 5:30pm, (Y/N)'s Mum walked in.

"Hey, Ace do you wanna stay for dinner?" (Y/M/N) asked.
Ace hummed for a little while. "Yeah, thanks!"
(Y/N) turned to Ace. "But what about Sabo & Luffy?"
Ace shrugged his shoulders. "They'll be fine. Sabo's the one who can cook."
(Y/M/N) nods. "Okay then, but you two are on dishes afterwards!"
"Yes Mum."

She left, and (Y/N) laid down on her bed & groaned loudly. Ace chuckled at (Y/N).

"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"I still haven't released my next chapter yet..." She sighed.
"Well, how far away are you from finishing?"
"No where near!"
"Well, then I'll help you after dinner. It can't be that hard, right?"

After having dinner & doing dishes, Ace & (Y/N) sat down at her desk, and opened up the site where she mainly posts her fanfictions: Wattpad. She typed in her password & username, and logged on.

"Holy god," Ace muttered behind her. "You have 27 notifications."

(Y/N) smiled as she read through what was going on on her feed. She got votes & comments on her stories, a couple new lovely followers, and some people even added her stories to her reading lists. Behind her, Ace was smiling as he watched his best friend type in some 'Thank you for following me!' Messages on the new followers message board.

'She's gotten so far, its hard to believe that she joined last year. It would've taken some people ages to get over 300 followers.' He thought.

After that, (Y/N) clicked onto her story, and tapped on the chapter she was currently working on.

"Alright, so what is it that you're having trouble with anyway?"
"Its a fight scene." She scrunched up her nose. "I can't write fight scenes."
"So whats the whole scenario of the fight scene?"

"Well, my OC has just freed her best friend from jail, but since her Father is like, the Chief of Police & is super evil-as in, he's been abusing her & her Mum, they're gonna have a fight." (Y/N) explained shortly.

'Where the heck did she get that idea from? Well, I better work with it.'

And so, being the English major he is, Ace helped out (Y/N) with the chapter. It took a while to get the ideas through (Y/N)'s head, but eventually, she stuck through with the ideas like bluetac. She didn't want to edit her chapter, because she was far too lazy.

"But you have to!" Ace whine childishly.
"But I won't!" (Y/N) laughed.
Ace pouted.
"Don't use the Portgas pout on me, Ace!" (Y/N) whined.
"I will! And I won't stop until you publish a fully edited chapter!"
"Damn you, Portgas!"
Ace winked, making (Y/N) blush a tiny bit. "You love it, I know!"

After unwillingly editing her chapter, she published it out to everyone, then laid herself down on her desk. She yawned, her eye lids slightly droopy.

Ace couldn't help it, he had on a heart felt smile. He wanted to reach out, and pet her (H/C) hair, and snuggle up with her. He sighed as (Y/N) fell asleep, and began to pack up his stuff.

'So much for the confession plan...' He thought.

After zipping up his bag, he stared after (Y/N) & softened his chocolate brown eyes. He tip toed over to her, and planted a tiny kiss on her temple. As he straightened up, he saw a picture of himself, Sabo, Luffy & her in a tree. In that picture, they all would've been in Primary school. Luffy's Grandfather was also in the picture, and looked like he was shouting at the three boys.

'Well, next time I'll definitely do it. I need to tell (Y/N) how I feel about her.'

And so, after saying a quick goodbye to (Y/N)'s family, Ace left her house, and did his 10 minute walk home from her house, his mind filled with his soon to be confession to his childhood crush.