Lets go shopping!

Lets go shopping!

Ace x Reader

___FRESHERTHANYOU___________

(Y/N) pov
"Come on Ace!"I say as I dragged him out of the car
"But I want to stay in the car!"Ace says childishly
"I don't care! You're coming in with me!"I say in my Motherly voice

As I dragged Ace into the store, I started to at our shopping list that we had.

'So.......bread, milk, nutella, meat (1 of each), garden salad, fanta grape, bananas, apples, laundry powder, pads/tampons.....ugh. Why must the shark week exist?'

"(Y/N) are we done?!"Ace moaned
"Baka we've only just walked in! Be patient!"I yell animatedly
Ace groaned childishly."Uggghhhhhh!! (Y/N)-chan you're killing me!"

'As much as we love each other, Ace really annoys me...but I still love him.'

First we started to go through the fruit & veg isle, looking for the fruit that I had listed before. As I grabbed some apples & checked to see if they were hard, my eyes went wide as I saw Ace eating an apple whilst looking around for bananas.

Grabbing Ace by the back of his collar, I dragged Ace back to our trolley. He hung his head low so that he wasn't looking at me.

"Ace."I say in a deadly tone."Look at me now."
He slowly lifted his head & I saw his chocolate brown eyes looking at me innocently."Did I tell you how hot you look when you're angry (Y/N)-chan?"Ace asked
A light blush dusted my features, but I tried to remain angry."B-baka! That won't work on me! I'm so m-mad at the moment!"
Ace was grinning."Don't deny that you think I'm cute (Y/N)-chan!"Ace sang
I rolled my eyes & started to walk on towards the meat section.
"Keep telling yourself that, Portgas."

The meat that I piled into our trolley took up most of the space in there, which frustrated me till no end. Why must Ace have a bottomless pit of a stomach?

Moving on towards the bathroom section, I had all of a sudden remembered that I had run out of Shampoo, conditioner & body wash.

'Great.. Now I have the joys of choosing soaps! This is gonna take me ages!'

Groaning, I started to look around for the soaps that I needed.

'What was that last one called again? I remember that it was Palmolive & it was green.....what was it called again?'

Ace pov
I watched as (Y/N)-chan looked around for something.

'Her searching face is so cute..'

I grabbed the Shampoo & Conditioner that (Y/N)-chan usually gets & hugged her from behind.

"Looking for these, (Y/N)-chan?"I tease
Her eyes went wide."H-how did you-"
I chuckled."I pay attention for what you use, and what you don't use..my lady."
Her blush started to appear."T-thanks Ace..I like you at the moment."
I laughed again."But darling,"I purr."I know you always like me."I whisper in her ear
I backed off as I saw steam come out of her ears. I watched as she plopped the soaps in the trolley & held onto her cheeks

"Damn you Portgas.."She grumbled
I laughed."Love you too!"

(Y/N) pov
We paid for the food & left the store. We walk over to the car & began to unload our groceries into the boot of our car. We got in the car, and I started up the car.

"Right..."I start."Do you want ice cream?"
If Ace was standing, he probably would have leaped in joy."Babe you know me so well!"
I laughed."I love you, my idiot."
Ace leaned over & kissed my cheek."I love you too, my Tsundere."

"I'm not Tsundere!"I argue

And then we had a playful argument about me apparently being Tsundere.

(A/N:You kinda turned Tsundere there...kinda. Stay tuned for more!)