My hero

My hero

Ace x Reader

Haha I have a athletics outfit ready now (even tho i have to wait for next year....) haha going as a female version of the Mad Hatter! Hehe I'm so gonna win that best dressed award!

(Mind my cockiness)

__NOSNAPCHATHERE!__________

(Y/N) pov
I stormed out of the bar, not even caring that I just left my now ex boyfriend Zoro behind at the bar.

"That fucking moss head! Who the hell does he think he is?! Smooching with that woman like that...in front of me too!"I grumble

I turned down a dank looking alleyway. Yes I'm walking into an alleyway at 7:50pm at night, but do you think I care at the moment?

"And he told me that I was boring...I'm so not boring! I'll show that piece of grass that I'm not a boring white wall! I'll show them all!"

I saw a couple of guys 4:20 blazing it by a trash can. They of course noticed me walk by & immediately started to walk after me.

"Hey cutie where you going?"One with a smoke hanging out of his mouth said
"Well I'm not going anywhere near you if thats what you're asking."I sass
The other guy laughed like a hyena."Ohhh someone's fiesty!"
"No shit Sherlock, now go away, I have better things to do."I hiss

The one with the smoke wrapped his arm around my waist, I tried squirming but he had a tight grip on me.
"Now don't be like that gurlfriend! We just wanna have some fun!"He breathed into my ear
"By fun I think you mean shoving your little as dick up my ass? Nah that doesn't sound fun to me thanks."I say
The hyena one growled."Don't you start being all sassy to us little miss sass! You deserve a punishment!"

I knew what that mean.

I started to struggle even more as they dragged me over to a secluded spot. But I knew what to do in these kinds of situations.

I let out a blood curling scream, it was loud enough to alert others around, and to temporarily block their ear drums. When they became deaf, I bit down on smokes hand, elbowed him in the chest & wriggled out of his grasp. I screamed again at both of them & started to run.

But sadly I still wasn't the fastest runner in the world.

They both caught up to me. I turned & saw both of them nearly in front of me, but I screamed out-

"SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP ME!"

THWACK! SMASH!

The 2 guys were knocked back by a guy with pineapple messy raven black hair. Another guy with pineapple hair came to my aid & blocked me from any other danger.

But my eyes were on the Raven dude.

I watched as he fought of the Smoke dude like a pro. He fought like he does it in his everyday life! The way he moved...the way he punched...the way he defended himself..

It was so cool!

I snuck past the pineapple guy & started to join in on the fight. Well, I didn't really fight, I just pepper sprayed the weed smokers to help out. I put the pepper spray away & grabbed a long metal pole & started to whack the weed smokers.

'I am....the Weed whacker!'

(A/N:Thats what I would say in that situation! XD anyway on with teh story)

"Marco! You should be protecting her!"The Raven scolded as we walked away
"She seemed fine, yoi. You saw her fighting."Marco pineapple says
The Raven sighed."She could've gotten hurt idiot-"
"Sorry but I'm like right here."I say."But anyway, thanks for what happened back there...but I could've taken care of them myself."
Raven dude rolled his eyes."That's not what I heard from your screaming."
I glared at him."It's my way of warning everyone that there are Weed smokers around & that people should start running. I can defend myself you sod!"I say
Before Raven was about to step in & probably hit me, Marco stepped in & blocked Raven from me.
"Calm down Ace-yoi. She's just joking."He says
"But I-nevermind. Thanks anyway."

I turned & started walking off but one of them started running after me.

"You're not walking alone."Ace says
I sighed."Thanks but you both could be stalkers, what happened to pineapple anyway?"
Ace smirked at my nickname for Marco."Well he told me to go with you, and he had other matters to attend to."

The walk to my house was silent, but not awkward. Ace was on guard the whole time, looking out for danger. We arrived at my house & he even walked me up to my front door.

"Well thanks anyway for before."I say
"No problem."
It then became silent.

'I should invite him inside & give him some coffee or something.'

"Hey um Ace was it?"I asked
"Yeah? Whats up?"
"Do you um...wanna come inside & have some coffee or something?"I asked
He went a fair shade of pink."U-um yeah sure."

I took him inside & lead him to my kitchen. I sat him dow.

"Now what flavour would you like? I have cinnamon, black, caramel, vanilla, Raspberry & cream or chocolate."
He chuckled."Wide variety there, I'd like chocolate please."

I grabbed a chocolate sachet & a cinnamon sachet. I started to get the coffee ready & got out some biscuits for us to nibble on.

"So do you live alone?"Ace asked
"Yeah, though most of the time my boyfriend-or should I say ex boyfriend swings by & stays for a few days."I sigh
"Ex boyfriend?"Ace asked
"Yeah we kind of just broke up. Like literally it was the 2nd reason why I was down that alleyway."I say
"What was the first?"
"Wasn't paying attention to where I was going."I say guilty
He chuckled."Oh well...what was his name I might know him."
"Zoro, green hair that looks like moss."I say
"Oh him? We went to High school together. Yeah back then he was known to be a dick to girls."Ace says
"Wait you went to Grand line high? I went there! But I don't think I had met you then."I say
"Did you just graduate?"Ace asked
"Yeah, when did you graduate?"I asked
"Last year."He says

'So he must be a year older than me or something.'

We stayed up & talked about each other. Ace is a pretty fascinating guy. He's different from all the guys that I know. He didn't instantly start flirting with me, he just...talked about stuff.

In the end, Ace had ended up staying at my place. I gave him the couch & a shower. Luckily I still had some of Zoro's old clothes around so I lent him those.

But as I laid in bed, I couldn't help but sneak downstairs & see Ace. He was awake, just barely.

"You okay?"He asked in a sleepy voice.
"No...I can't sleep."I sigh
He chuckled."I can't either, come here, maybe you can help."

He scooched over & gave me a spot on the couch. I laid down & felt the couch sink under my presence. He put the blanket back on us & he wrapped an arm around me.

"You know.."He starts."I've never really met a woman like you."
"Really?"I asked
"Yeah, and I have this feeling that we're gonna see a lot of each other."He says
"Right....I think so too."
He chuckled."Good night (Y/N)."
I smile."Good night Ace."

We fell asleep together