Otanjobi Omedetō, Ace-kun

Ace x Reader

ITS ACE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY GUYS!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! HERE ON THE 1ST OF JANUARY, ON NEW YEARS DAY WERE YOU BORN A DAY AFTER ROGERS BIRTHDAY! WE ALL LOVE YOU ACE! YOU FABULOUS, SASSY LITTLE DORK!

AND LETS NOT FORGET TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ODA-SENSEI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EIICHIRO ODA! THANK YOU FOR CREATING THE FABULOUS WORLD OF ONE PIECE! I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE END OF ONE PIECE!

I WANNA SAY MORE BUT LETS GET TO THE ONESHOT!

_HAPPYNEWYEAREVERYONE_____

(Y/N) pov
Even though, Ace's birthday is tomorrow, he decided to throw a party for today on New Years eve. Seeing that I was the only female on board, I was left with organizing the party.

I invited the Straw hats, Sabo & many other people that are our allies.

'Since this is Aces party, its gotta be perfect!'

I spent the whole day getting everything ready. I sent Ace out to find a Fire Opal, mainly because it was the only thing I could think of to send him away.

'He should be back soon, the party starts at night. He wouldn't be out till dark....would he?'

"Oi, (Y/N), yoi."
"Huh?"

I spun & saw Marco standing in front of me, his hand on his hip.

"You're stressing yourself out, yoi. He will be back."Marco said
"I know that, but maybe I should've sent him on a grocery run or something.."I said with uncertainty in my words
Marco put his hand on my shoulder."Take a break, yoi. Do you want me to do the rest, yoi?"
"Are you sure?"I asked
"I don't mind, yoi. You still need to get yourself ready after all, yoi."He then nudged me."Woman, we all know now, yoi."
"About what?"
"Ohh...you know..your little crush on Ace.."Marco said in a teasing way
I pouted."Fine. Here's what needs to be done. Thanks Marco!"I said, handing him the list
"It's alright, now go, yoi! Before he gets back!"

I ran off to my quaters. I flung my door open, shut the door behind me, and searched through my closet for some good looking clothes.

Ace pov
"Hey....is that the Thousand Sunny?"I asked myself

I got out the binoculars that I borrowed, and looked through them.

'Yup, that definitely is the Thousand Sunny! Luffy's here! I need to get back there!'

I started to run like crazy. If Luffy's here, then that must mean that Sabo is here as well!

"I'M COMING GUYS!"I yell

Third pov
"LUUUUFFFFFYYYY!!!! SSSAAAABBBBOOOO!"

They two brothers & crew spun around & saw a wild Ace running down a hill.

"Hey its Ace!"Chopper said
"Ace!"Sabo & Luffy said happily

The brothers charged into each other's arms, both over excited about seeing each other.

"What are you guys doing here?!"Ace asked
"Duh for the party!"Luffy said
"Party?"
"Did you forget about your own party?"Sabo asked with a smirk
Ace rubbed the back of his neck."I guess so..."

Ace greeted the rest of the Straw hats in a gentlemanly manner. They all went up to the Moby Dick, where Marco had literally just finished getting everything done.

"Ah! The man of the night, yoi!"Marco said
Ace laughed."Hey thanks Marco...but where's (Y/N)?"
"Ah....she's getting something else ready, yoi. I heard that her present is gonna be extra special, yoi."Marco explained, wiggling his eyebrows in a perverted way.