Art

Art

Hottie!Ace x Arty!Reader

Well Ace is naturally hot, why did I even put that there?

__NAUGHTYNOODLES___________

(Y/N) pov
I sat down under the big tree, getting out my drawing pad & pencil case. I put my drawing pad on my lap & tucked my pencil behind my ear, my (H/L) (H/C) hair tickling my cheek.

'Another area, another canvas.'

I got my pencil that was in my hair & started to draw the area that I was in, in detail. From the bark of the trees, the cracks in the school buildings, the faces of people, to the hidden shine of each window pane. It all took me 30 minutes.

No near accidents thank god (well I almost spilt chocolate milk all over the drawing but thankfully my reflexes were working today). It was all stress free, where I was sitting. Everyone was just walking around eating & talking about their classes & stuff.

"Kwah?! Hey! Luffy that's mine!"

I grinned & looked up to see the 3 brothers in my eye sight. It seems to me, that they were fighting about food (as usual). I found them so fascinating & cute to watch them together.

The younger one (Luffy), was secretly stealing the 2nd oldests (Sabo) food. Sabo was pouting at Luffy, but didn't notice the elder brother (Ace) stealing his food, quickly pushing the bit of food into his mouth.

Those 3, I've known all my life. Ever since the start of kindergarten, I've known Ace, Sabo & Luffy. They know me of course, and we're all in the same classes. Luffy was in my cooking class, he always got into trouble with Cheff Zeff for eating the ingredients. Sabo was basically in most of my advanced classes. We sit next to each other in Advanced English & we talked pretty well (at some point I started to crush on him).

And then, there was Ace. He is just....damn.

Ace is almost every girls favorite guy out of the three brothers. I mean, even I agree, Ace is so freaking good looking. At first when I met him, he was a bit of a dick, but once I started to talk to him a bit more, he turned out to be one of the most sweetest, gentlemanly guy I've ever met. Ace is in a couple of my classes, often he'd end up sleeping because of his narcolepsy disorder, but he still pays attention.

But, there will always be barriers.

And that barrier is known as 'The fangirls'.

They're probably the reason why I stopped liking Sabo; because more than twice they threatened to slice me up into strips of bacon. Luckily they don't know my crush on Ace (yet).

'Why am I even hoping for something to happen between us? He probably has a crush or a girlfriend or someone.'

Back in reality, Ace must've sensed me looking at him. I didn't get enough time to look away, and we ended up locking with each other's gazes. He smiled & waved at me.

'Holy shitaki mushrooms.'

With a blush, I smiled & waved back. Him & his brothers started to walk towards me.

"Hey (Y/N)!"Luffy greeted enthusiastically
"Hey Luff, Sabo, Ace."I greeted
"Hey (Y/N), what are you drawing?"Sabo asked
I looked down at my drawing pad, my face flushing when a bird just popped on my artwork.

"W-well, it just got popped on by a bird.....do you really wanna see it?"I asked with uncertainty laced in my voice
Ace grins."It'll still be a beautiful drawing to me, (Y/N)."

Blushing, I showed them the detailed drawing. I watched as their eyes went huge with surprise.

"Woah! You even got all of the tiny details!"Sabo exclaimed
Luffy had sparkles in his eyes."Suggoi!!!!! I wanna draw like that!!!! Oh (Y/N)! Can you draw me? Or all 3 of us??? Pleeassee???"Luffy bounced
"W-well I uh-"

I was cut short by the fangirls that had entered the vicinity. They had instantly saw me with the 3 brothers with me, and started to glare katanas into me.

'Oh god they see me!'

Ace noticed me staring, and looked behind him, he frowned when he saw the fangirls glaring at me.

"Hey why are they glaring at you? It looks like they're gonna kill you (Y/N)."Ace says
"W-well...I-um..-"

Sabo & Ace both knew what the fangirls are like (not really Luffy, as he is totally oblivious by the fact that he's got fangirls/stalkers). All three of them knew all of their names off by heart, since they always come up to them & stuff. Luffy, of course thought they were just being friendly, whereas the other two knew exactly what was going on.

Ace turned his brown eyes on me."(Y/N), how about you come with me for a bit."
"Can I come????"Luffy asked
Ace shot Sabo a knowing look, Sabo understanding completely.
"Hey Luffy you & I can go & buy more lunch!"Sabo says
Luffy's eyes lit up."Really?!? Then what are we waiting for?!?"

Luffy grabbed Sabo's arm & dragged him off somewhere, leaving Ace & I alone.

"(Y/N)....can you please draw me?"Ace asked

My eyes went wide."Really-I mean..yeah if you want to, but you're gonna have to stay in that position for a long time."I say
"Okay, sure."

I faced my body towards him & got into a comfortable position. Turning the page over, I got out my pencil & started to draw Ace.

The whole time, I was freaking out. All my life I have always wanted to try & draw Ace. Many times I've tried to draw him, but I'd always fail miserably & end up messing it all up.

I made sure to fit in every detail to him, from his jawline, his freckles, every wave of his messy black hair, to the light shining in his eyes.

'Jesus christ this is the most detail picture I've ever drawn.'

55 minutes later, I showed Ace the picture of him, my heart pounding in my rib cage.

"So? What do you think?"I asked
His eyes were wide."H-how...? This is so detailed.."
"To be honest, I've always wanted to try & draw you, but I was a bit shy to ask."I admitted
"Well....I don't mind being your model. In fact, I've always wanted you to draw me, but I was also a bit...shy as well."He said
I blushed."Is that so?"
He grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck."Y-yeah...even guys get shy around a pretty girl you know?"
My blush deepened."Y-you think I'm pretty?"I stuttered

He smiled, making my heart melt.

"Yeah, I think you're prettier than every girl here."

(A/N:Yay I'm going to comicon tomorrow! Lel I'm going as Eren, but a female version of him. I'm so hyped! Anybody else going?)