You're a Whitebeard pirate now

Ace x Slave!Reader

Honestly people, I have heaps of different story ideas, but i just can't get then together! Like that last thing I mention before in the authors note, i have an idea for it, but im scared that it'll end up like the last Karma story

__ISUCKASANAUTHOR__________

(Y/N) pov
The Celestial dragons pushed me out onto the stage, where all the other CD (celestial dragons) people were watching, awaiting for the next bid.

I glared at everyone in the room, only to be slapped in the face by the auctioneer.

"Oi you're ruining the merchandise!"Someone yells

The auctioneer stopped unwillingly, giving me one final hated glare & carried on with my stupid auction.

What did I do to deserve this? All I did was slap a noble for treating all of us like complete trash.

Oh yeah...thats what I did.

'Why did I have to blow my top off at that stupid noble? I wish I would disappear...'

I had plans. Before I came here, I was planning to set sail & become a pirate, or well a criminal. I have some fighting skills, for one I'm quite flexible & I'm a pretty good fighter if you ask me. I was actually gathering supplies before the incident happened.

And now here I am, it's been almost 5 months now. And I'm already acting like a miserable slave.

'First chance I get, I'm gonna-'

CRASH!

My head shot up, my eyes widening as I saw the scene in front of me.

The CD were running around, leaving behind their slaves & pushing each other around to find a way out. And then, towering above all of them was the legendary Whitebeard & his crew.

'N-no way! The Whitebeard & his crew are here?!?'

All hell broke loose & I was left on the stage, in chains & on my knees. I started getting goosebumps as Whitebeard looked at me. He slowly walked over to me & kneeled down towards me. He offered out a hand, as if he was offering me something.

"Would you like to join my crew & become my daughter?"Whitebeard asked with his deep voice
My (E/C) eyes widened."R-really?"
"Gurararara~! Why not brat? Do you want to or not?"
"I-if I'm not a waste of space....then yes."

*small timeskip*

I was lead out to the Moby dick, their massive as pirate ship. I was ultra nervous, I've read so much about the Whitebeard pirates. Whitebeard is the only known pirate to have gone head to head with Gold Roger, the freaking pirate king for gods sake!

And then there's his crew. It took me a few moments to realize that Whitebeard treated his crew as of they're family. I hear that really lucky people only ever get recruited to be under his Jolly Roger. They've got to be really strong....

But why me? This surely cannot be fate. This has got to be luck!

"(Y/N)! I would like for you to meet your new family!"

Men turned around & looked over at me. I could feel my knees shaking as their stares intensified.

'I don't think I'll last! Maybe I should-'

They all ran over to me, smiles all over their faces.

"Hey there! Whats your name new gal?"
"(L-L/N) (Y/N).."I stutter
"Hey you've got a really pretty name! I'm Thatch!"
"I'm Marco, yoi."

'Why are they being so nice to me? I'm a slave aren't I? I'm so confused...'

Then....

He appeared.

Messy black hair. Orange cowboy hat. Whitebeard tattoo on his back. Shirtless. Big chocolate brown eyes. And childish freckles on his cheeks.

He smiled at me."Hey I'm Portgas D Ace, are you (Y/N)?"
I nodded, my nerves & shock evident all over my face.
Ace chuckled."You're really cute when you blush, (Y/N)-chan."
"Woah Ace, yoi! She only just got here & you're already flirting with her!"Marco teases
"I am not! I'm complimenting her! I'm a free man you pineapple bastard!"Ace exclaimed

As the men bickered back & forth, I slowly backed away, my hand accidentally knocking something over. My eyes widened & I watch as the sake glass slowly falls from the table & bit by bit, smashing to the ground.

'I'm dead....they're gonna kill me!'

All I can do now is beg for my life.

I fell to my hands & knees, immediately cleaning up the mess.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make a mess! Please don't kill me, I honestly didn't mean to do this!"I begged

'What am I doing?! It's hopeless. No matter how much I beg, nothing will change. The slave attitude won't ever leave me. They will kill me for sure.'

Ace pov
We were all in shock as we stared at (Y/N) was on her knees, deep cuts & glass shards on her hands. She looked so vulnerable, and scared for her life.

I looked at the guys & they looked as shocked as well. Yes she did come from the Celestial Dragons, but I didn't realize how much those disgusting people can change a pretty looking girl like (Y/N). I looked at Marco, he made a signal for me to say something to her.

I kneeled down in front of her, lifting her face with my finger. Her (E/C) eyes were filled with fear & crystal like tears, I smiled lightly & wiped away her tears.

"(Y/N)-chan...you're not a slave anymore, why are you on your hands & knees? Cutting yourself with that glass is gonna ruin that soft skin of yours."I say
"Y-you're not gonna kill me?"She squeaked in disbelief
"Now why would I do that? It was only an accident, (Y/N). That's all it was, the world isn't ending now is it? Now listen here (Y/N), those stupid World nobles & Celestial dragons are stuck up, snobby, horrible & dirty people. We aren't like them. We're your family now."I say

More translucent tears started dripping out of (Y/N)'s (E/C) orbs. She let out a sob, and soon started to cry on my shoulder. As she cried, I petted her (H/L) (H/C) hair & made soothing noises for her.

"Let it out now...no need to be afraid now, you're safe with me."I whisper to her

(A/N:Phew! You gotta love Ace!)