MY RESOLOUTION & THANKS

Sorry that this isn't a oneshot but i want to say something since its new year

I have some people that i wanna say some things about, and they will be good things!

PerniciousDemise ! Omigod bruh, i must say, I believe you write one of my favourite Ace fanfics! Its funny, sassy & loveable! You make me laugh in many ways, and i will say this now m8....i always thought of ya as my senpai! Thank you!

PortgasDKarin ! When I first joined Wattpad, you were one of my first voters & commenters on my first Ace story. You gave me hope & courage for my stories, coz i always thought that i was a average writer that can't really write. Thank you so much!

fanfreakingtastic ! On the first day of school, you were my best friend. (Idk if ur wifi's working atm, but i'll say it all now) i luv u bæ, your fab, and i just wanna tackle hug you (but you'll probably punch me haha)! Can't wait to see ya next year bebe, hope we're in the same class gurl!

BraveTangledDragon10 i was so happy when i found out that you were from NZ (TEAM NEW ZEALAND!)! You're so sweet hon, and i feel honoured when you put i (Cassidy Aurora), into your story! Tysm

OtakuGirl1011 its so great reading your comments on my Karma fic. Because at first, i sort if had little faith in this story, but now you gave me hope on it, i'll try to get to the lemon as fast as i can, i just don't wanna rush the relationship is all...but anyway thank you!

RT_Ninja bro what can i say? I freaking luv u gurl slay. I love Aoi, I love Aka, I love Ki & I love Ai, they're so cool & kawaii! Its always so fun to talk to you about random things. You're funny, kickass, badass, cute & loveable! I hope we can be friends for infinity gurl!

I also wanna thank all readers, voters & commenters on all stories. You've all been with me for sooo long! I appreciate it so much you know, it makes me real happy hon

SO MY RESOLOUTIONS!

1:To finish One piece

2:Get better grades in Math (i barely passed that subject)

3:To get skinneyer

And 4:To be even better in writing

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH HAPPY NEW YEARS!

AND ITS ACES BIRTHDAY! EXPECT A ONESHOT!