I'm in One piece?!

I'm in One piece?!

A Miss_Otaku_Princess oneshot

YES YOU HAVE READ THIS RIGHT! THIS ONESHOT IS GONNA BE ABOUT ME! YO CAN'T STOP MEEEEEE! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (≧∀≦)

___OOHCHAINSAWS!!_________

Otaku-chan pov
"I'm home!" I called out

Immediately I spot my child-I mean Little shit-I mean kitten named Winchester Grey (or commonly, Chester), run towards the door. I quickly slammed my door behind me.

"Haha nope." I pick him up. "As if you'll leave, Chester Baby. You're far too precious."
He started to squirm under my embrace, he let out a meow.
I pouted, and whispered ever so quietly to him: "Well fuck you."

I put him down, and he ran off towards my other kitten, Luna.

(A/N:Seeing as I can't tell y'all my name...I'll calk myself Cassandra)

"Cassandra, is that you?"
"Yeah, its me Mum." I yelled out.
"I'm upstairs!"

I trudged up the stairs and found my Mum sitting in the upstairs lounge, where it was warmer. She looked up from her phone.

"Hows school?" She asked.
"Alright." I reply simply. "I got my results back from my English film essay and static image."
"Oh cool, what was your score?"
I grin. "10/10 for my essay AAND. 10/10 for my static image."
Mum put her thumbs up. "You 'lil ripper! Good job, hon."
I chuckle. "Thanks."
"Want pizza tonight?"
"Yes please, well, I'mma get changed out of this smelly uniform. I'll be in my room if you need me."
"Kay."

I left Mum to go back & play that damn Farm Heroes saga game. I opened up my bedroom door, and shut it behind me. As soon as it was shut, I threw my bag onto the ground, and grunted as memories of my stupid core class came up.

'Stupid idiots. Almost all of them. And that stupid girl Sam. She needs to learn that if the teacher says "Go outside." Then GO OUTSIDE! I mean, its only standing! Yet she kept on pestering the teacher on what she was supposed to do out there.' I mentally scoff. 'Some people are such idiots.'

Sighing, I close my curtains so that I could have some privacy. I changed into my fat bitch pants, my black Wonder woman shirt & a clean pair of black socks. I picked my phone up, and found that it was still playing my music from when I was walking home. The song that was playing, was 'Polarize', by Twenty Øne pilots.

Pausing the music, I lie down on my bed, and open up my Wattpad app. My profile page Miss_Otaku_Princess came up, and I immediately saw my fanfiction of the hotter that I'm mentally married to:Portgas D Ace.

'Oh Ace, you hotter. Why can't you replace all the shitty asshole boys that I've crushed on?'

I tapped that face of his.

"You sexy ass bitch. I wanna...fuck what do I wanna do to you-I mean with you?" I rub my tired eyes, and stretch my student hunched back. "Man, fuck you school. I really hate you sometimes."

I held my phone above my face, the sun shining its light on me. I squint, as that damn sun shines on me like a cock block.

Then suddenly, I lost my grip on my phone, and everything went black.

*TELEPORTATION BROUGHT TO YOU BY EGGOS!*

I groaned, and opened up my eyes. Confusion filled me when I saw that the ceiling I stared at wasn't mine. I sat up, and looked around.

"Why is everything so...anime looking?"

I swung myself off the bed. My heart stopped when I saw my hand.