My pole dancing teacher

Pole dancer!Ace x Reader

Okei so don't kill me, but honestly guys we all know that Ace would be one great pole dancer. Don't worry, it won't be too sexual.

___ACEISMEXYASF_____________

(Y/N) pov
My eyes went wide as I watched everyone pole dance like a pro.

'How am I supposed to be like that?'

You see, my Mum kept on claiming that I should get out of the house more, and do more exercise, so she signed me up for pole dancing class.

Out of everything, she chose pole dancing.

Every move that the pole dancers did were elegant, graceful..with a bit of sexual moves here & there.

'So long as no one finds out, I will be able to do these classes with no shame.'

I walked up to the teacher. He sort of looked like a woman, or a swan. He wore this pink coat thing that had 'Bon Clay' at the back.

'This must be our teacher.'

"Um..excuse me."

He spun around on his heel. I saw that he wore make up....

"And who might you be?"He asked
"I am (L/N) (Y/N), I'm new.."I said
"Ah yes! You're Miss (L/N)! I am Bon Clay, your teacher! Everyone calls me Bon though."He said
I smiled."Its nice to meet you."
"Now, firstly I want you to show me what you can do!"Bon said
"Eh?"
"Go on!"

He put me on one of the pole stages, and told everyone to watch me, and see what I can do. Everyone all looked at me with curiosity. I gulped & met myself with the pole.

'Alright, just give it a try..'

I started to what I thought was pole dancing. I did what I thought looked good enough, and did all the tricks that I was able to do.

After a while, I finished off, and got off the stage thing.

"So?"I asked."Am I alright?"
Bon grinned."I think you'll he fine! You have a great potential to be a pole dancer, all we need to do, is to polish on your moves."Bon turned to the others."Ace-san, could you please come up?"

A guy stood up. He was shirtless & had a tattoo on his arm. He was tan, and looked cute from a distance. But once he was standing in front of me, he looked fucking sexy as hell.

"I believe that you & him will get on just fine. (L/N) this Portgas D Ace, Ace-san this is (L/N). He will help you touch up on some skills."

I gave him a polite smile."H-hi, just call me (Y/N)."
He gave me the most warming smile."Okay, (Y/N). So just call me Ace, no need for formalities. Shall we?"

Everyone went back to their own pole business, while Ace took me out to this other room. It was just a gym, with a pole dancing thing in the corner of the room.

"Alright, so to start off with, we'll just do some stretches to get yourself warmed up. Then after that we'll work on some balancing skills, along with a little bit of Gymnastics."Ace said
"Okay, I'm ready."

Though his idea of warm up was different to mine. He made me do 10 laps of the field outside, 2 minute plank & 20 push ups, pull ups, star jumps & other things like that.

He laughed sheepishly."Sorry, I was probably a bit too hard there."
I huffed."Ya think?"
He laughed again."Y-yeah..sorry."

'Huh..he doesn't seem like a dick. He seems quite...nice.'

The whole lesson he was just teaching me basic things for pole dancing. He wasn't like other teachers that got frustrated with you, he was...gentle. He even gave me tips on how to improve.

'Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought'

*many months later*

I felt really self conscious about everyone in class watching me. I wanted to get a good, final grade for this. Hopefully, all my training with Ace has paid off.

"Start when you are ready!"Bon calls out

I got myself ready. I heard someone turn on the Music for my dance thing. Really I didn't pick it out. It was Ariana Grande.

"Boy, so what's been on your mind?"
"For me, its just you all the time."
"We don't need to go nowhere tonight,"
"It's you & I,"
"We'll be alright."

It almost felt like the pole was controlling me on how I was dancing. Yeah all of the moves Ace taught me, but it still sorta felt like I was being controlled.

'Just don't think about everyone else. You've got this.'

"You don't owe me anything.."
"So are you ready baby?"

And spilt!

"You got me screamin:'My, my, my, my, my, my, my...' (x2)"

"And then I'm like,"
" 'Oh! You're love..' "
"My, my, my, my, my."
"And then I'm like,"
" 'Oh! Yeah yea..' "
"Cause you are what I adore..babe."

Everything went well. And then I had finished in this (A/N:How Ace is posing up above) position. I held it like that till the song finished, the. i swung off, getting cheers from everyone.

"You did well (Y/N)! Top marks!"

I grinned & looked over to Ace.

"Thank you, Ace."I said
"Really, (Y/N)..it was all my pleasure."

(A/N:Not a lot of love....hahaha but damn look at that photo!)