A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes

Cinderella!Reader x Prince Charming!Ace

I think for the next few One shots I'll write will probably be from the Disney movies & stuff. I dunno, I'm thinking about doing that

_____TSUNAMINAMINAMINAMI!______________________________

Third pov
(A/N:This first sentence is cringe worthy & clique)

Once upon a time, there was a small kingdom. It was ruled by King Roger. The people in this small kingdom were often lovely & full of care.
In the outskirts of the kingdom on the hill was a Chateau where a beautiful young maiden & her loving parents lived.

The young girl was called (Y/N), and her parents loved her very much.

But at an unfortunate time, (Y/N)'s Mother had died from an incurable illness.

Months had past & (Y/N)'s Father decided to remarry, believing that (Y/N) needed the a Mother's care. Ultimately, (Y/N)'s Father marries a woman known as (A/N:Made up name here) Lady Akuhaha. Lady Akuhaha had 2 daughters that were just (Y/N)'s age. Their names were Yoku & Senbō. The plain & socially awkward step sisters were both terribly jealous of (Y/N)'s beauty.

Later in the year after Lady Akuhaha & (Y/N)'s Father had married, (Y/N)'s Father had suddenly died, leaving (Y/N) full of despair. After (Y/N)'s Father had died, Lady Akuhaha had revealed her true self to be cold hearted & cruel, who shares her daughters' jealousy over (Y/N)'s beauty & charm.

Akuhaha & her daughters' had then began to abuse & mistreat (Y/N), then finally forcing her to be a scullery maid in her own home, whilst using up all of the fortunes on Yoku & Senbō until there was nearly nothing. But despite all of those horrid events, (Y/N) remained to be kind & sweet, befriending the animals in the barn, the mice & the birds that lived around the Chateau.

(A/N:I'm just gonna skip to the bit where they wreck her ball dress/about to wreck it)

(Y/N) pov
"Stepmother!"I called

Stepmother, Yoku & Senbō both turned around to see me in my (F/C) ball gown. Stepmother promised that if I had finished my chores fir today, then I can come to the ball with her & my stepsisters. I'm so excited! I've never been to a ball before...and I heard that the Princes will be there, all 3 of them!

'Oh I wonder what they'll be like?'

"I'm impressed, (Y/N). I love the sash & the beads that you're wearing."Stepmother says

But then-

"HEY! YOU LITTLE SNITCH! THATS MY SASH!"Yoku yells
Senbō gasped in horror."And those are my beads!"

The stepsisters stormed up to me & began to scratch & tear everything off the dress that my animal friends made. I tried fighting them off, but they were both too strong against me. Everywhere I turned I could hear a violent 'RRRIIP!' No matter how much I begged..they just wouldn't stop.

Afterward, I was no longer in a dress. I was in rags.

"You're so hateful!"I cry

I ran out of the Chateau & went outside towards the garden. At this point, I didn't care for my dress, seeing that it was already in rags. I ran towards a bench & collapsed onto the bench, crying.

"Oh why..? What have I done to deserve this? I don't think I can...."I sobbed

Third pov
As (Y/N) cried & gave up on her dream of meeting the Princes. Sparkly dust has began to surround (Y/N). And all of a sudden, there was a lady wearing a blue cloak that wore a friendly demeanor. The lady softly stroked (Y/N)'s (H/L) (H/C) hair.