With you, heaven feels real

Dying!Ace x Dead/Angel!Reader

Guys it's my birthday tomorrow!

*nobody says anything*

.....alright, as usual no one cares...

ON WITH THE SHOW!

___IDONTWANNADOEXAMS_______

(Y/N) pov
*Knock knock knock*

"Come in."I called

Walking through my door, was Gold Roger & Portgas D Rouge, Ace's parents. I could see the scars from where they had died, across Rogers neck was a scar resembling a slit. Where as on Rouge, it wasn't visible, as she had died from birth exhaustion.

I smiled at them."Is it time?"I asked
They both looked at each other before looking at me again."Yes (Y/N), he's coming."
I muttered a "Alright." As I stood up.
"Lets go, (Y/N). He's just on his way now."Rouge says

I shut my door, locking it was unnecessary since in Heaven, no one robs from each other. We walked down the path towards the golden entrance gate.

'So I'm finally seeing Ace again....how many months has it been? 6? 8? 100? Heh, he probably has moved on from me...'

"Are you excited?"I asked them
Rouge smiled."Of course, I want to see how much he's grown since he was a baby....."
"What about you, Roger-san?"I asked
"He probably won't be happy to see me, but I'm excited as well."He laughed."I can finally see my son!"
"What about you, (Y/N)?"Rouge asked
I grin."I've missed him. If it wasn't for him, I would've died alone...and I love him!"

We arrived at the golden gate. Everyone here calls the golden gates the 'Arms of acceptance' or some shit like that. But meh, I like the golden gate better.

"I can see him..."Rouge said with a bright smile

In the distance, I could see a black figure. I started to smile, knowing exactly who it was.

The golden gates had opened up, and I could see Ace perfectly. He hadn't changed a bit. He was still the same raven haired handsome fire prince from before. He looked up & looked bewildered, not sure of where he was.

"Ace!"I called

I saw his chocolate brown eyes widen a fraction. He slowly turned his head & looked shocked to see me & his parents standing right in front of him.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!"

We started to run towards each other, tears slipping out of our eyes as we ran.

I jumped into his arms, my legs wrapping around his tan toned torso. We hugged each other, cries of happiness heard throughout heaven.

"Oh Ace I've missed you so much!"I cried out
"(Y/N)....you're here! My god is this real?!"He cried
I laughed & looked into his eyes.

I didn't wait a second longer & pushed my lips on his. He kissed back immediately, his hands holding onto my thighs so that I won't fall. My hands were cupping his face, touching his freckles again.

'This isn't a dream...its real.'

We pulled away, my (E/C) eyes staring deep into his chocolate coloured eyes.

"Ace....it really is you.."I whispered
He chuckled, more tears slipping out."Yeah...heh of course its me, (Y/N). I'm the only Ace you'll ever know."
I chuckled as well."Shut up & kiss me damn it."

He laughed before kissing me again.

"Oi oi oi! Don't kiss too much!"

We pulled away & saw Roger with a shocked blushing face, while Rouge was chuckling, a smile evident on her face.

"Jesus christ it looked like you were about to eat each other..."Roger mumbled
"Oh don't be so silly! You two are simply made for each other!"Rouge giggles
"Eh....are you....my parents?"Ace asked with bewilderment
They both smiled."Our son...you've grown so much. I wished I could've taken care of you, but it seems to me that you're already an independent adult."
Roger wiped away a tear from his eyes."Keh, hey there son. We're your parents, Ace. I've always wanted to meet you properly."

Even though I knew that Ace didn't generally like/love Roger, I could see Ace to cry a bit. I remember him telling me that he never met his biological parents. So this, will definitely be mind blowing to him.

He ran over to his parents & hugged both of them. They both looked stunned, but easily gave into their sons embrace.
I smiled as I watched them have their family moment.

'He looks so happy.'

I walked back into the gates with them.

"So this is heaven right?"Ace asked
"Uh huh! To be honest it's not even as bright as we all thought. Really it looks like a regular everyday village we'd visit Ace-kun."I said

As we walked back to where I lived. It was so nice seeing Ace's family talking together. It was like they had grown up together, though Ace & Roger did have a bicker, but us women gave our loves a bonk on the head.

"My lord you two..."Rouge sighed
"Men these days.."I sighed

The two boys were on the ground, a sore on their heads along with steam.

"Well I better take you home, Ace-kun. Would you guys like to come over later?"I asked
"Oh we might cone on over tomorrow. We'll see you tomorrow!"I said

We walked off, Ace on my shoulders. I waved out to them as I walked back home.

"Man you just had to do that...you're so..fucking heavy!"I groaned
"Ugghhh.....I just want all of you."He groaned
Rolling my eyes, I sighed.

"I missed you, idiot."
I heard him laugh."I love you too, (Y/N) My Queen."

(A/N:Tbh i liked how this one started, but i hated how it ended. But anyway:YES MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! YASSS I AM GETTING OLD!)